5: Pretty Savage

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD AGAINST HER!" I barked at my mother, rising from my seat. "Why are you fighting with me for that girl? Who is she to you?" my mom asked.

My love. My life. My princess. The one who gave me the strength to fight you and the reason I'm still alive instead of taking my own life because of you.

"She's- she's my...."

"Client," Y/n declared, calmly slicing the steak on the plate with her knife. I looked down at her. "Mr. Jeon is my lawyer so it's natural for him to get angry when someone tries to defame me," she shrugged.

Just Client? Why is she doing this to me?

I pouted at her. She looked at me, raised her eyebrows, and focused back on eating her food.

"Well, I don't understand the kids these days. They only know how to rebel against us," my dad said to us. "You are right, Mr. Jeon," Uncle Joon ho said glaring at Hobi Hyung and Y/n. I sighed and seated back in my chair.

"Have this, Y/n! This is good," Jin said placing Caviar into Y/n's plate. "She hates Caviar," Yoongi spoke taking the Caviar from her plate. I fisted my hands secretly because of jealousy.

I shouldn't feel that way but he seems to know about her more than me and I hate that.

"I know she hates it but she should at least taste it," Jin argued back. "Don't force her to do things she hates to," Yoongi argued back.

"Yah, you two ungrateful brats! No matter how much I take care of you, you all never accept my angelic deeds!" Jin pouted at them.

Y/n sighed and looked at me. She looked at my plate and took some Caviar from my plate into hers. "Can I?" she asked me blankly.

The shock in my eyes was visible. I vigorously nodded my head at her and flashed a bunny smile. "All yours," I said gleefully, my happiness knew no bounds. I looked at Yoongi and he was giving me a cold glare while I smirked at him showcasing my victory score.

------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n, Yoongi come! I'll drop this little girl at her apartment and Yoongi in his," Jin said reaching his car.

Hobi Hyung and Ho Yeon noona stayed in the mansion so they had to stay back. Hae-in Hyung had to go to hospital and my noona back to her apartment. My parents will leave later after talking with the elders of the Jung family.

Y/n nodded her head while I dashed to Jin. "Hey, Mr. Jin can you give me a ride? I don't want to third wheel them in their car!" I said pointing at my noona and Hae-in Hyung.

Jin chuckled at me, "You don't have a car?" I nodded my head at him. "I have a car and many motorbikes but I went to the funeral in Hobi Hyung's car so now I don't have a vehicle to return to my home," I lied.

I wanted to go with Y/n, to have a chance to talk to her.

"Well, kid, I like you so I ca-" Jin started but was immediately cut off. "Take a bus!"
"Take a cab!"
Yoongi and Y/n said simultaneously. I glared at Yoongi and pouted at Y/n.

"Princess, please! Let me!!!" I whined at her. "Listen this is my car so I will decide whom I will drop. You kid, get in and you two coldies hop in as well," Jin barked at the two. I grinned at Jin and saw Y/n walking away.

"Yah! Princess, wait! Why are you leaving?" I asked her catching up to her. "If he gets to decide whom he wants to give a lift to then I get to decide who gets to give me a lift. I'm taking a bus," she snarled at Jin.

"Y/n please!!!!" I whined at her. She knitted her brows in frustration. I took her hand with both of mine and shook it like a kid asking for candy from his parents.

"Please~" I whined again. "Just get in, Y/n," Yoongi said to her and she sighed.

Just how much control this guy has over her?

Yoongi got in the back seat and I saw Y/n going there as well. I dashed there before her, opened the door, and sat next to Yoongi.

I would rather have her sit next to Jin than Yoongi.

I grinned at her sheepishly. She glared at me and went to the passenger's seat next to Jin. Jin took his seat and turned back to me, "So where is your stop, sir?" Jin asked me.

"Myeongdong," I said. I notice Jin's eyes widen and then looking at Y/n. She was staring in the front and paid no heed to Jin.

He sighed and turned back starting the engine. He started to drive and said, "Buckle your seat belts. First stop is Myeongdong, then."

-------------------------------------------------

"Thank you, Mr. Jin," I said while getting off in front of my building. "Call me Jin. I was raised in Australia so I don't care about formalities. The same goes for Yoongi," he said winking at me. I bowed at him.

"Princess, I'll visit you in your office then. You still need legal advice to take over your position as a President," I said to Y/n. She kept looking in front, showing no reaction.

Jin sighed and took out his phone. "Give me your number. I'll send you, Y/n and Yoongi's numbers. It's better to keep both of them because Yoongi is her secretary, so yeah," Jin said.

Ah.. yeah. That Yoongi is her secretary. How can I forget that? He'll be closer to her than me. But he shouldn't underestimate a boy in Luv.

I'm winning her.

"Yes, sure. Have a safe trip, Y/n!" I said noting their contacts down in my phone from Jin's phone number.

"She might be closer to you than you think she is," Jin whispered to me before I turned to get into the building. I turned back and frowned at him. He winked at me and I continued to go into my apartment.

I got into the elevator and pressed the floor of my apartment. "What did he mean by that?" I thought but shrugged it off once the door opened again.

I got out of the elevator and saw the apartment unit next to mine. Workers were getting the furniture inside the unit. I went to my door and mumbled, "Finally I won't be the only one living on this floor anymore." I unlocked the door typing in Y/n's birthday as my door passcode and went in.

------------------------------------------

I pressed the doorbell, holding a tray of 4 bowls of Jjajangmyeon (a Korean noodle dish topped with a thick sauce made of soybean paste, diced pork, and vegetables) in my hand.

Well, since someone moved in next door it is good to be their friend and normally Jjajangmyeon is eaten on the day someone moves in.

The intercom signal went on and I looked at the camera with a smile on my face, "Hello, you just moved into this unit today and I made some Jajangmyeon so I thought of shar-"

"Please, leave. In the future as well we will reject these kinds of visits. And any further greetings or kindness will be rejected. I'm sorry," the voice spoke and my smile faltered.

"Woah, what kind of a cold family has acquired this... this... I even smiled like a goon but still! Why am I meeting with all the coldies today?" I glared and went back to my unit with the tray of noodles in my hand.

---------------------------------------------------

I unlocked my door and went out while humming to a song in my mind. The door of the next door opened and my eyes widen.

My office bag dropped to the ground and I dramatically pointed my finger at the person standing in front of me facing their back and locking their door.

"Y- you?"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Peek-a-boo! Guess who?🧐

I'm making the chapters long so that the book is short. I don't know if that makes sense but yeah.

Drop a vote on this chapter and comment something to have the three bowls of Jajangmyeon still left in Jungkook's fridge.