22: Broken heart can heal him?

I ordered some Chinese food for Jungkook and texted him to come back home. The Sulli case was stressful but Jungkook is also depressed. I need to console him. He needs to know that he's not the one at fault.

I don't know how to console people. I have never done this to anyone. But I guess he shouldn't be lonely right now. I heard the doorbell and went to the door. I opened it and saw him.

His eyes were depressed and his face grumpy. He is holding his emotions in. I don't know what to do but I guess I'll just go with the flow. We had dinner and throughout the dinner, he was asking me why I called him.

I shouldn't let him know about the case right now. I'll tell him when he is alright. He sat on the couch and asked me the same question again. I internally sighed and held his hand. I could see that he was shocked at my move but I didn't think of anything better.

I went to my bedroom and made him sit on the edge of the bed. I went to my cupboard and took out the file in my hands. I went back to him with the file in my hand and showed it to him.

He tried to grab it but I pulled it away. "What are you doing?" he asked. "What happened to you?" I asked him directly on point. "What happened to me?" he pretended to avoid it.

"You seem disturbed," I admitted. His eyes widen and he shook his head before saying, "Nothing is wrong. Give me that!" He tried grabbing the file but I pulled it away again.

"You're lying. I can see that you are hiding something. Are you upset somehow? Did someone bother you?" I pressed. Then I saw him crying. The tears streaming down his face and he was breathing heavily. He wrapped his huge arms around my tiny waist and brought me closer to him. He placed my head on my belly and sobbed hard.

My breath hitched. I have never felt something like this. Something is wrong with my heart. My stomach is making turns. What is happening? Even my high IQ brain is malfunctioning. Why can't I think straight? My cheeks are getting heated up. His touch. His caged embrace. It's doing things to me. Things I've never felt before.

"M- my dad! I fought w-with him today! He cal-called me a disgrace. A disabl- disabled child. He always says th-that I can't do anything. But Prin-Princess trust me, I give my b-best in everything. But he is never happy. He says that he re-regrets having me. He b-blames me for everything. T-this is too much for me. I'm we-weak, Princess. My parents are s-so cruel. Every time something wrong hap-happens my dad blames me. He b-beats me but ever since I met you at least he doesn't ab-abuses me physically. But the mental abuse is unbearable. I can't take it anymore. It's to-too difficult for me," he stuttered while crying. I didn't know what to do so I just caressed his hair gently. No, Y/n! This isn't right. We are just a boss and an employee. We shouldn't be doing this.

I tried pushing him away but he tightened his grip on me. "No, let's just stay like this for a while," he said and I sighed. I just massaged his scalp gently. I could feel my shirt wet. Probably because of his tears but I didn't care.

He needed comfort from someone. This is the least I could do for him. I don't know if people call this love. But I want to show my care and affection to him. I don't mind him being weak in front of me. But I want to protect him from everything around him that will hurt him. I feel this constant urge to protect him. And I will.

I looked down and saw him already sleeping. Now, this is what I hate about caring for others. It's bothersome. I unwrapped his arms from my waist and pushed him into the bed. He fell back without even waking up. What a sleepy baby! I noticed him snuggling into my pillow and crouching.

I took off his slippers and then the socks and pulled the duvet over his body. I caressed his head and gently pecked his forehead. "Everything will be fine, Googie! You're not weak. You're strong for me. You're not a disgrace. You're the highest glory of my life. I might be a Maleficent to the whole world but to you, I'll always be your Princess."

I caressed his hair, got up from the bed, switched off the lights, and went to the living room to work on the files I was supposed to complete tonight. I sat on the ground and started typing on my laptop. Then suddenly realization hit me, "JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!! DID YOU JUST SLEEP IN MY BED WITH YOUR FORMAL WEAR ON???"

----------------------------------------------

I blinked my eyes and found myself laying on the hospital bed. I looked to my side only to find Jin analyzing himself on the glass of the window. Typical Seokjin! I sat up on the bed and he noticed it.

He came dashing to me and embraced me tightly. He pulled away but still held my arms. "My baby girl is fine, right? Why did you even get hurt? You know I would've thrown acid on my face if something happened to you! How could you be the cause of the destruction of this handsome face, huh?"

I bit his hand and he groaned in pain. "Where is everyone?" I asked and he sat on the chair beside the bed. "At the trial room. WooShik's trial is going on. Jungkook is fighting in this case. Oh, let me text Jungkook that you woke up," he said but I frowned at him.

"But wasn't Prosecutor Lee and Advocate Shin fighting in this case?" He nodded. "Advocate Shin dropped out. Probably because he knew that he would lose and as for Prosecutor Lee, he gave Jungkook a No Objection letter that he can take the case," Jin explained.

"Can the lawyers switch like this? And can one lawyer drop out like that?" I questioned him. "I didn't have the law so seeing what is going on, I guess it is possible." I nodded my head in understanding.

"Did you know Jungkook was here all night while preparing for the case and looking after you?" Jin said and I looked at him. "So what are you trying to say?" I asked him.

He sighed, "When are you confessing to him?"

"I don't even know if he loves me or not. How can I?" I asked in disbelief. "You just confess your feelings. And what from all of us have seen, he takes good care of you so I guess he also loves you," Jin pointed out. "I'm not sure about this. But okay, I will confess!"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Story is coming to an end. Drop likes everyone. Woohoo~