9: Drunken Fit

"Yoongi is so hot. I wonder how he will look above me," a drunk Hobi Hyung said while burping.

We were at a normal restaurant and after a good Korean meal, everyone decided to drink Soju(a clear, colorless distilled alcoholic beverage that is widely associated with the drinking culture of Korea).

"Hey, JwaeHope. Should we go for a drink together some other day as well?" a drunk Jin said. "I'm your hope, you are my hope. I'm J-hope," Hobi Hyung said. "J-hopeeeeeeee!!!!!" a drunk Yoongi exclaimed.

"They are all drunk right?" I asked the only sober man beside me. "Well, Jin and Hoseok don't seem much different from the time when they were sober either," Namjoon said.

"I would be happy if Yoongi says 'I love you to me," a drunk Jimin said. "Yah! Jimin, I love you!" Yoongi said with a small smile. Jimin cringed and fell off his chair, clutching his heart. "They are drunk," Ho Yeon noona, the only sober girl, said.

"Where is my Tata mic?" a drunk Taehyung said looking under the table. He looked at Y/n and hugged her tightly. "Here it is, my Tata mic!" he cheered, rocking their bodies together. Y/n was drunk as well but wasn't creating chaos like others. "Yah! Get off of her!" I shoved Taehyung away from her.

She rested her head on my shoulder and I removed the few hair strands away from her face. She wrapped her arms around my left arm and snuggled into the crook of my neck.

This is getting harder. My heart will explode. The day I have been waiting to do all these things with her she is drunk. OH MAN, HOLY SHIT!

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

"Y/n is very hot," Taehyung said while giggling. "WHAT?" Jin, Hobi Hyung, Yoongi, Jimin, and I screamed together while glaring at him.

He pouted and poked Y/n's cheeks. "Look she is like a badass baby girl," he said. I was about to throw my hands at him but Jimin beat me to it. He smacked Taehyung's head hard.

"You dare say that again and I'll drown you in the nearest beach," Jimin barked. "Bitch?" Taehyung frowned at him, holding his head. "Beach!" Jimin replied. "Bitch?" Taehyung mumbled lowly.

"This is getting out of hand. Let's get them out of here," Namjoon said. "I'll take Jin, Yoongi, and Hobi. Dropping the first two at Jin's house and then taking Hobi back to the mansion," Ho Yeon noona said.

"Can you do that alone?" I asked. She nodded. "I've handled worse so it's not a big deal," she shrugged.

"I am taking Jimin and Taehyung back to my apartment," Namjoon said. "I'm taking Y/n back," I announced, looking at a sleepy and silent Y/n on my shoulder.

I helped Ho Yeon noona carry the other guys to her car and she drove off. I helped Namjoon to carry the others to his car and they left as well.

I went to Y/n, who was crouching and kneeling in front of her while she was resting on the wall of the shop. Her eyes were closed and she was pouting like a baby.

"Shall we go to our castle, Princess?" I said and turned my back to her. I took both of her hands and wrapped them in front of my neck. I slid my arms under her knees and then picked up our bags from the ground.

"Workout always pays off!" I said standing up and carrying her on my back to our building, giving her a piggyback ride. Since the restaurant was a few steps away from our building and thanks to my princess, I didn't bring any vehicle.

I carried her back to our building. She was peacefully sleeping in her drunken state, unlike others who practically threw a drunken fit at the restaurant earlier. "Princess, are you sleeping?" I asked her. "Yes!" she replied shortly. I chuckled at her.

"Do you talk while you sleep?" I randomly asked her. "No!" she replied. "Then what are you doing right now?" I asked. "Sleeping," she replied. "Sure," I giggled at her cuteness.

"Why are you so cold and push people away?" I asked her. "Mr. Min, let's go to the company!" she shouted, pointing her finger in front of me. "Yah! We are going home. We can go to the company later, you workaholic freak!" I screamed back.

"Yah! You jerk! You are just two years older than me! RESPECT ME! YOU FOOL!" she said pulling my hair. "AHHH AHHH!" I groaned in pain while struggling to hold her.

"Talk to me with respect. Okay? REPLY!!! SAY IT PROPERLY!" she said and I complied while groaning in pain. "Okay! Alright! Miss. Y/n! I understood!" I yelled. She giggled and left my hair. We reached our building and I sighed and took the elevator.

"You are a mess," I mumbled with her on my back. I struggled to press the floor button and successfully did it. The door opened to our floor and I went in front of her door.

I sighed deeply. "Princess, what is the passcode?" I asked her.

"AGAIN PRINCESS?"

"O- okay, Miss. Y/n what's is the passcode?" I asked her.

No reply. I thought to myself.

Six-digit passcode since there are 6 stars to be entered. Her birthday? I entered her birthday but it denied access.

"Y/n, what is your passcode?" I asked her again. She groaned in annoyance and screamed, "101011."

What kind of a passcode is that? Maybe a random one.

I opened the door and took her inside. I laid her on the couch and panted heavily. I took off her high heels and placed a cushion below her head. I looked around her apartment.

"Princess, where is your wardrobe?" I asked her. I sat in the little space beside her on the couch and looked at her.

She was sleeping. I admired her facial features and her closed eyes with a small smile on my face. "What would have happened if I were drunk too? I would surely lose my control," I mumbled to her. She was silently sleeping.

"Honey, where is your wardrobe? You need to change from these clothes, baby. Answer me," I gently patted her cheeks and stroked her hair. "Love? Princess? Where is your bathroom? At least tell me that?" I asked while caressing her back. She mumbled something lowly.

"What? Say that again?" I leaned my ear down to her mouth level to hear her properly.

"Princess, say that again?" I asked but no reply. "Princes-" I turned to look at her but realized the proximity we are in. My face was so close to hers. My lips were so close to hers. I licked my lips.

Jungkook, don't look! Don't look! I looked at her lips and gulped hard. Jungkook, No! She is drunk! No! You can't! No! Don't! S.T.O.P! I.T!

I looked at her lips and moved close to hers. I closed my eyes while leaning down waiting for my lips to connect to hers.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: What is consent? Jungkook is a man of hormones! He is controlled by it more than others' consent but do not try this stunt in real life and ask for consent else you might get a slap for free.

Drop a like on this chapter and Comment something if you want a kissing scene in this book.