4: Love rival

"Well, even though she's my mom, I agree that she's scary. She used to force me to take pills when I was younger just so that I could sleep less and study instead," Ho Yeon noona said.

"Is there anyone here who loves their parents? Because I love mine a lot!" Jin Hyung exclaimed. "Yes, only Hae-in Hyung and we love Aunt Somin as well," Hobi Hyung said as I was carefully treating Y/n's wounds.

"Let us introduce ourselves and our families well!" Ho Yeon said. "I am Jung Ho Yeon. That scary face and her husband's only daughter. My father is the second child of the Jung family," Ho Yeon noona said.

"I am Dr. Jung Hae-in. Jung Somin's son. My mom is a single mother who is the youngest daughter of the Jung family but I'm the oldest child in my generation," Hae-in Hyung said.

"I am Jung Hoseok, the sunshine of this family. My father is the eldest in the family and I'm younger than Hae-in Hyung but a few months older than Ho Yeon. Y/n is my step sister but I love her more than Ho Yeon and Hae-in," Hobi Hyung said poking Y/n's head. She didn't react.

"YAH!!! We also love her!!!" both Ho Yeon noona and Hae-in Hyung screamed in unison. "HOLY SHIT! Your family is more complicated than mixed fried rice," Jin Hyung said.

"Hi, I am Jeon Yeo Been. A lawyer from Jeon's Law firm. My father owns the firm and I have a younger brother who is treating Y/n's wounds now," my noona said.

Hae-in Hyung clears his throat aggressively. "And- and my girlfriend as well. She is my girlfriend," he said. "Yeah, the girlfriend you forgot about for 3 days!" my noona retorted.

"Oh just shut up! I hate a lover's quarrel. Just get your lovely ass off the bed and go out on the lawn to fight. But don't do that in front of my tangerine!" Yoongi barked.

"You like tangerines? I'll get them for you!" Hobi Hyung said. "I don't want!" Yoongi Hyung argued back. "But I like you. You like Tangerines. So I like Tangerines as well and I'll bring what you like, just for you," Hobi Hyung argued. Yoongi Hyung grunted in irritation while Hobi Hyung laughed in delight.

 Yoongi Hyung grunted in irritation while Hobi Hyung laughed in delight

"I am Jeon Jungkook. The youngest son of the Jeon and a lawyer. And I love Y/n," I said looking at her. She didn't blink or do anything. Just continued looking at me coldly.

"What?" Yoongi yelled. "You like her?" Yoongi asked. "No he doesn't," Jin said and I instantly glared at him, "because he just said that he loves her," he said and started laughing all by himself.

I finished treating her wounds and held her hands in mine. "I am here. Don't worry," I assured her. She pulled her hand away from mine and looked at Yoongi.

"When am I going to the office?" she asked. "You just returned! Have some rest!" Hae-in Hyung suggested. She just got up from the bed and walked into the washroom as if it belonged to her.

"This girl is the true definition of an Ice queen," Jin said. "We secretly call her Maleficent!" Hobi Hyung said. "Being cold is not a choice. It is an outcome," Yoongi said, shrugging.

"You are right! I still remember that her biological father once came to a competition she participated. At that time she was 7 but her parents were already separated and uncle was dating her mother. She was so happy about that since she won against children 5 years older than her in the Math Olympiad and her father visited her. She went to her father with the trophy but that alcoholic took the sum of money away from her and left!" Hae-in Hyung said.

"And she has the IQ so high knew what he was doing. He just played her for money," Ho Yeon noona said.

"I feel bad for her. She wasn't given a single ounce of love or affection but was abused instead. I don't blame her for being like this," I said.

"Kids everyone is down. You all come down as well," Aunt Somin called for us from outside the door. "Okay mom," Hae-in Hyung replied.

"You all go. I'm bringing her down," I announced to them pointing at the door of the washroom. "Yes, you all go. I'll be there as well," Yoongi said getting up from the bed. I frowned at him. All the others nodded and left the room.

"I like her as well," Yoongi suddenly spoke and I turned my attention to him. "Pardon?" I asked. "You heard me," he said, ignoring my gaze. The door of the washroom opened and she came out.

She looked at us while I cleared my throat and smiled at her. Yoongi started speaking, "Y/n, let's go down your au-"

"Aunt Somin called for us and the rest of them are down already so you are going with me," I rapped faster than Agust D and went to her at a lightning speed grabbing her hand and dragging her out the room down to the hall.

She didn't protest or anything but just let me drag her. I went to the huge table and made her sit in a chair beside me and I sat beside her. She looked at me blankly but turned in front looking at Jin who smiled at her.

Yoongi came down and glared at me before taking a seat next to Y/n.

ARGHH!!!!!

But the more shocking part was that Hobi Hyung got up from his previous seat and went to Yoongi and sat next to him. "Darling, where were you?" he said seductively. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yoongi mumbled, gritting his teeth.

I saw Jin, Ho Yeon noona, Hae-in Hyung, and my noona trying to control their laughter. The elders came to the table and I saw my parents sitting down as well.

"Miss. Y/n, congratulations on being the next President of Samsung Tech," my father said with a fake smile. "She is so beautiful and talented. I wish my daughter was like her," my mom said and I saw noona hanging her head down.

Y/n scoffed beside me and said, "Children are a product of their parent's genes but I think she is a highly upgraded product of your genes. I'm glad that she is nowhere similar to you both." She said and my eyes widen.

I noticed Yoongi and Jin smirking and my mom trying to hold in her anger. Noona smiled at her warmly. "I'm just kidding, Mrs. Jeon. Please don't mind my words," Y/n said, slightly smiling at her.

"Ah... yeah! I know. Kids these days joke a lot! But what happened to your face suddenly? It was fine earlier," my mom said while smirking. I grabbed her hand gently under the table but she didn't react.

She smiled at her and said calmly, "I don't think that this concerns you, Mrs. Jeon. Or are you perhaps trying to show your fake concern for me?"

She took a tissue from the table and stood up freeing her hand from my grip and went towards her, placing the tissue on the table right in front of her. "Here, there's a little bit of useless talks on your lips. Use this tissue to wipe it off," she said and came back to her seat.

"HAHAHAHAHA! WIPE OFF! WIPE- HAHAHAHAHA WIPE OFF THAT BULLSHIT! LMFAO!" Jin burst into a unique windshield of laughter.

I looked at her in awe with an 'O' on my face. She looked at me and I gulped and silently clapped for her. She just turned her head back focusing on her food. "Mrs. Jung, your daughter is so rude. I wonder if her genes belong to a low clas-"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD AGAINST HER!"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Do you like the savage pair Yoongi with Y/n? Or the fire and ice pair, Jungkook and Y/n?

Who do you think stood up for her in the end?

Drop a vote on this chapter and I'll smile for you. Well, if you don't want me to smile then it's alright. *pouts in tiny*