Chapter 5: Titanic Sailed

Susan and Emily ruining my proud moment was not the only crap thing happening today.

'Swimming class' .... For gods' sake, why do we even need to learn it? Have you ever seen a fish trying to walk like us? No, right? Then why on Earth are we so determined to swim like them? God didn't make us fishes for a reason.

I hate to swim because - 1) everytime I think about the pool I feel like people pee in it. Now you can call me wrong but you can never tell if someone does.
2) I suck at it, a person who doesn't know how to swim can swim better than me.
3) Amanda and Wanda are also there, these two are best friends with Niel and his minions and obviously they too were my bullies. Luckily we're not in the same class.
4) Our swimming instructor is one of the harshest person you will ever meet. As if she used to work for Hitler in concentration camps.

So as I entered the pool area, the first thing I saw was Amanda and Wanda talking and something tore apart inside me as I saw them. The scene when they pushed me in the pool and started forcing my head inside water, flashed infront of my eyes. I got goosebumps.

I without a second thought jumped inside the pool, where the hell will they push me if I was already inside the pool? Did I mentioned it was the deeper side?

I wouldn't have drowned in that pool exactly, but I still panicked. The swimming instructor started yelling at me as I was struggling with water.

"Stop over-reacting girl, this is not an ocean!!"

"I'm not over-reacting, get me out!!" I yelled back.

She pulled me out rolling her eyes. The rest of the girls got a good share of laugh by that time.

I was now at the shallower side, cursing literally everything and everyone in this world.

The class was about to get over and everyone started to vacate the pool. I was still inside the pool, embarrassed enough to not move.

OHHH..MY......GOD!!!!

Wanda just slipped inside the pool while getting out!!! Her nose is bleeding!!!!

And I'm so happy!!

Everyone immediately approached towards her to rescue, while I tried to control my grin, doing which I failed pathetically, but luckily I'm not a person whose reactions are noticed by people.

The wound has swelled considerable part of her face, she must have hit the pool wall hard.

I so much can't control my victorious grin. I'm generally very empathetic towards such people because generally I'm the people, but what I never anticipated was such things happening to them.

Now if being happy right now makes me a bad person, I'm happy being Satan.

I was literally dancing on my way back home. It felt like God was tried to give me justice.

"Oh hellooooo!!! Mr. Braswell!" I greeted him, singing, as I reached near his residence.

"Have you hit your head with something kid?" He asked confused and a bit scared.

"Not yet." I replied.

Then I approached towards my home.

I unlocked the door and hugged my mom.

"Someone is in a good mood today?" She enquired.

"Yups, a girl broke her nose today."

"Child is that a good reason to be happy?" She asked confused.

"I know mom but can't help it." I said with a chuckle.

She shook her head with concern.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :-)