Epilogue

*** Two months later***

The past two months witnessed a lot of change.

Mr. Braswell left due to his annual transfer. He was like a shooting star, he entered my life for a short period of time, full filled a wish and then disappeared into infinity.

I've started seeing a councellor lately and it's helping a lot. I'm still not very social but I don't want that. I'm a lot less anxious about myself and everything else now, which feels great.

Susan and Emily accepted whatever I said that day. We're not on bad terms and I feel weirdly good about it.

Susan and Emily use to miss most of the geography classes so I use to sit with this girl named Claire, and you know what, we both suck at geography.

Claire's best friend Kevin has been helping us with the subject lately. But the better part is that I've been hanging out with them other than the study sessions a lot in the past month. It feels nice to be around them.

***

It's the last month of this academic session.

"Haze, come quick or we'll miss the movie." Claire called out from behind.

"Coming."

I was noting down the details of the journalism workshop. After noting I went to join her.

We both were making our way out of the school when Kevin came and wrapped his hands around both of our necks.

"So where're we heading to?" He asked.

"To the movie theatre." I replied.

"You both will fail geography, if you didn't start studying, instead of going for movies." He said laughing.

"You're the teacher, if we failed it's on you," Claire replied him.

And all of us shared a small laugh.

I've started loving my life a lot more in the last two months. Actually I've started loving everything more since I've started loving myself more and as Oscar Wilde has said "to love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here we come to the end.
I hope you guys liked Hazel's story!!