Chapter 19: Eureka!!

My mom hurriedly got down of her car.

"Hazel, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes mom, I just felt sick." I replied.

I didn't have to act much, the puke was there to give an evidence.

She thanked Mr. Braswell for taking care of me, I bid him good evening and thanked him.

Then we both got inside. I told my mom I wanted to sleep and then I left for my room.

As I reached my room, I hugged Mjöllnir. I started to cry. When you're in a cage and someone hammers the cage to break it, even you get shaken by the hammer.

I wept for like half an hour and continued to process each and every word Mr. Braswell said.

After I was done weeping I picked up my phone and started texting Susan and Emily.

I wrote:-
Dear Susan and Emily,
I'm grateful for your friendship but as even you both might have felt by now, we all don't fit in together and that we're way too different to be together. You both are good people and I've always loved you and I'll always be there for you both but I don't think that I'll be able to continue the friendship with both of you anymore. I hope you both don't end up hating me. I just want to stand up for me now and do what is right for me.
Thanks for everything.
Hazel.

I put my phone down and took a deep sigh.

I know things won't change over night. My anxiety issues won't end up tomorrow but it will be something different tomorrow.

The difference would be the realisation that I might not be that social or outgoing, I might not be the prettiest one, I might have got bullied my entire childhood but I'm Hazel Murphy.... and I'm not worthless and no one has the right to say that I'm worthless.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading,
Hope you liked Hazel's realisation.