Chapter Three.

Song: Leave Me Alone- Michael Jackson 

His soft, plump lips against hers. Jaylee couldn't get the kiss off her mind. Luke's kiss wasn't anything she expected. It was soft, gentle, and your mind went to complete mush when he kissed you. 

The complete opposite of his personality. 

Yesterday was too peculiar for Jaylee's liking. Luke wasn't mean. he was actually... nice and funny. He was likeable for once. The complete opposite of the Luke she had known for years. 

She was about to hop into her bed (which she swore was calling her name), when someone knocked on the door. She grabbed the baseball bat she kept by her bed because she swore no one could be trusted in California. Slowly, she walked down to the front door and looked through the peephole. There stood Luke, running his hand through his already disheveled hair. Jaylee opened the door, and his eyes shot up to meet hers. 

"Luke, what are you doing here? It's almost one in the morning!" She whisper-yelled, and Luke walked in, closing the door and locking it. 

"I can't resist you, Jaylee." He ran his hand through his hair, pacing the room. "You are all that's been on my mind, and dammit, I need more of you." 

Luke roughly pushed her against the wall, and Jaylee gasped in shock. He crashed his lips into hers, kissing her roughly. Jaylee wrapped her legs around his waist, and Luke caught them just in time. He carried her up to her bedroom, trailing kisses down her neck, and threw her on her bed. Luke hovered above her, intertwining their hands, before his lips capture hers once again for a fast, rough kiss. Jaylee could hardly keep up with him. 

For a moment, he pulled away and gazed into her eyes, his own blue orbs sparkling in the dark. "Are you ready?" 

Jaylee placed her hand on his cheek, a small smile growing on her lips. 

"I always have been." 

***

Jaylee bolted awake, realizing it was just a dream-- a dream she wished would never happen again. Everything had felt so real, as if it had actually happened. The thought of Luke not being able to resist her was something she could definitely accept, but her  not being able to resist him either was something she could not accept.  

Jaylee promised herself a long time ago, she would never let anyone like Luke in again. She learned the hard way the first time, and she didn't plan on going for a second round. 

She shook the thought out of her head and slowly stood up, stretching her stiff muscles. She was about to get ready for school, but then she realized it was still dark outside. Jaylee glanced at her clock, which was blinking three a.m., and it was also Saturday. Kutos to her idiot mind and it's inability to think properly after stupid, kind of cute dreams. 

What the hell is going on with my head?, she thought. Better question; why was she up at three in the damn morning? She needed her sleep or else, she would turn into a very cranky beast. She would rip everyone's heads off and burn their bodies for breathing her way-- that's how cranky she became. 

Jaylee's eyes glanced around her room, but they immediately focused on the dark silhouette standing on her balcony. She jumped about four feet in the air, giving herself a mini heart attack, before she walked to her balcony and unlocked the door.

"Luke, what the hell!?" She yelled, clutching her chest. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack? It's three in the morning!" 

Jaylee rubbed her eyes tiredly as Luke walked in and sat on her bed. When she turned to look at him, the moonlight shined on his face, and she understood why he was there. His eye was slowly turning into a purplish ring, and all over his arms, face, and shoulders were huge bruises. Luke was in so much pain, he could hardly speak. He never wanted Jaylee to see him in this state, but she was the only one he could turn to right now. She was the only person he kind of trusted.