Chapter Nineteen.

LISTEN TO THIS SONG W/ THE CHAPTER!!!

Song: You Can Let Go Now Daddy- Crystal Shawanda 

Jaylee pounded her fist against the door, over and over again. To say she was mad was an understatement-- she was raging. No one answered, so she banged on the door once again before it swung open, revealing Adele. 

"Jaylee, I--" 

"Cut the bullshit, Adele. I know more than what I saw." Adele's eyes grew wide as shock washed over her face. Adele froze in her spot, and Jaylee shoved past her. "Ryan, get the hell down here!" 

Jaylee screamed, and Ryan ran down the staircase. His eyes lit up when he saw Jaylee, but all she could feel towards him was disgust. He ruined the only good thing she had. He wasn't her best friend. A best friend wouldn't ruin something like what Jaylee had with Luke.

"Hey, Jaylee. What's up?" Jaylee glared at him, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Don't 'Hey Jaylee' me. I know what both of you did." Ryan and Adele shot Jaylee a confused look before Adele smirked. She walked closer to Jaylee until they were face to face, and Adele's old woman perfume wafted up her nose. 

"And what exactly did we do?" 

"You told Ryan to go into my house and hurt Sam. Then you told him to leave a note for me, just so you could scare me." Jaylee bitterly laughed. "And then the best part? You went off and made out with my boyfriend, just so I would break up with him. All along I thought it was his fault, which it partially was, but it's mostly your fault. Care to explain?" 

Adele glanced at Ryan before she sighed. "It was Ryan's idea, but the thing between Luke and I? That had nothing to do with Ryan. I might have gone to Luke, but he didn't stop me, and it was because you couldn't give him what he needed. So, I don't see how I could possibly be at fault here." 

Jaylee first faced Ryan, who looked pretty pissed off. She would deal with Adele after. 

"Yes, I planned it. I knew by hurting your brother, you would go to Luke, but I thought if Luke cheated on you with your best friend, you would come to me." Ryan walked closer to Jaylee-- so close, it was too uncomfortable for her liking. "But Jaylee, I did it so we could fall in love. I did it for us." 

Anger built up inside of Jaylee, and she slapped Ryan as hard as she could. "I would never fall in love with you, bastard!" 

Jaylee watched as Ryan's eyes flashed red, so she faced Adele and punched her right in the nose. She let out a scream and held her nose, tears filling her eyes as she glared at Jaylee. Jaylee stormed to their front door and ripped it open, before facing the twins again. 

"That's for kissing my boyfriend, bitch." She glared at them once more. "You guys were never my best friends, so I suggest you stay as far away from me as possible." 

Jaylee ran out of their front door, making sure to slam it as hard as possible. She hopped in her car and sped out of the driveway, going to the one place she knew she would most likely regret.

She pulled into his driveway, and there he was, sitting on the rocking chair on the front porch. As soon as Luke saw Jaylee's angry (and kind of sad) expression, he stood up, and Jaylee ran into his arms. He pulled her into a tight hug, and Jaylee clung to him. She needed his hug more than anything. 

"What's wrong?" Luke whispered, and Jaylee's eyes filled up with tears. He caressed her hair with his hand, holding her closer. 

"Ryan. He did it all. He was the reason we broke up. I'm so sorry." Jaylee's voice cracked on the last sentence, and she felt the tears threatening to fall. Luke hooked his fingers under her chin and gently lifted her face to his.