CHAPTER 1 ( Meeting the boys)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V:
"How much time do I have to pack my bags?" I asked Sofia.
"Oh we are leaving tomorrow at 7 in the morning. So I suggest that you say goodbye to your friends here" Sofia answered. I nodded it's not like I have many friends. I could never trust them not after what happened with him. "Alright i will take my leave then. Meet you bright and early tomorrow." Sofia said grinning. I shake my head coming out of my daze. "Okay see you tomorrow" I said smiling and giving her an awkward wave.

⚠️ TW : PANIC ATTACK
As soon as I closed my door my smile faltered and tears started streaming down my face. Crouching in a corner of my bed I started hyperventilating.
~papa was right you don't deserve love~
Shut up I do I do I do
~so tell me why do the people that love you die everytime~
I didn't do anything
~it's all your fault~
It's all my fault?
~Yes it's all your fault~
I don't deserve to live I should have dies instead of her it should have been me.
~yes you are ugly, fat and disgusting~
I'm ugly, fat and disgusting.
~you don't deserve love. You deserve to die~
I don't deserve love. I deserve to die.
⚠️ TW OVER

I woke up with a sore throat. I saw the alarm clock it was 4am, i couldn't sleep anymore. I try to stand up from my crouching position and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and spent almost 15 minutes trying to tame my curls. I was a average looking guy with a black untameable curls, chocolate brown skin and bland brown eyes ; the only slightly attractive trait of mine was my height, I was 6.2 with a lean figure. After leaving the bathroom I began packing my bags with clothes, toiletries and essentials.

After 45 minutes the bags were ready it was still 6 am by the time i was done. I decided to make toast and scrambled eggs. After eating i went to the living room and began scrolling on Instagram.
After sometime the doorbell rang i quickly got up and opened the door.

"Hi! How are we this morning ?" Sofia asked with a cheerful tone.
"Hey, I'm good. Give me 5. I'll bring my bags down" i said plastering a smile.
I brought my bags to her car since i didn't have one. It was a white BMW X5. I whistled "cool ride".
"I'm glad you like my baby" she said patting her windshield.

"Hey wake up we are here" i heard a sweet voice. I began rubbing my eyes "hey sorry i fell asleep "
"No problem let's go and meet the boys!!"she exclaimed.
I chuckled at her excitement. I got out of the car and came face to face with the institution scratch that it was a fucking mansion. I let out a small wow.

"Glad you like it" a raspy voice said from behind me my skin broke into goosebumps. I turned around and came face to face with the most enchanting pair of brown almost black eyes staring right at me. He was 2 inches taller than me with the body of a greek god with his brown wavy hair and huge biceps.

"Mr. Valentino this is Dalton Smith, Dalton this is Mr. Ace Valentino" Sofia said.

"Pleasure to meet you Dalton you can call me Ace " Greek god a.k.a Ace extended his hand towards me.
"Pleasure is all mine" I said shaking his hand.
"Okay so I'll be off then" Sofia said.