Epilogue (swallow me whole)

⚠️Whole lot of smut ⚠️

Dalton's P.O.V
"Ugh, he is at it again." Midge groaned near me. I was wide awake from the noises of the boys fucking, at 9 in the morning. "Let them be they just haven't gotten a good punishment in a while." Ace said hugging me from behind. I pulled midge to me and asked "baby do you want to see them get punished?" Midge started nodding furiously. "Okay me and Ace are gonna decide their punishments and you are responsible for not speaking a word about it are we clear?"

"Oh come on guys the silent treatment really ? This ain't gonna work with us you know." Sam grumbled. After a silent communication we were finally sure it was the time to put our plan into action. " Sam and Prince you are to come to my room after you finish your breakfast and Aashish, Stefan and Avery you are to go to Ace's room." After breakfast I took Sam and Prince to my room and sent midge with Ace as I wasn't sure he would be able to handle watching them get punished. See the thing with these guys is that they liked getting punished, hard while the other boys require a certain level of care.

"Strip." I ordered my voice ringing with authority. They didn't waste any time stripping naked in an instant. " On the bed on all fours." The obliged without any hesitation. I bound them to bed after that put a blindfold over Sam's eyes. " You've been very very naughty haven't you? Disobeying orders creating noises in times you are not supposed to." I tsked "now let's see how much fucking you could actually take." I said began to prepare his hole. I started with one finger going agonizingly slow, I heard whimpers and took out my finger " one noise, one whine you are not getting anything."

"Tell me your safe words." "Cherry" said Prince. "Olive" said Sam. I again started with one finger warming up his hole Sam was doing a great job holding his cries and seeing him so desparate arouses me. I rewarded him by adding another finger and actually began to fuck his hole. " Tsk tsk tsk puppy what did I say? No noise seems like you need help with that." I said to Prince who was looking at a blindfolded Sam getting fucked by my finger with lustful eyes. I pulled my fingers out and brought and tied a gag around Prince's mouth. I then took a vibrator applied lube around it as well as near Prince's hole and inserted it turning it to the maximum level.

"Now now come as much as you like baby." I said tapping his cheek. I turned my attention to sam and started to rub his nubs. His nipples stood at attention and I paid a great deal of attention to both of them. My hand ventued down and grabbed his member and began pumping him hard. "Master can I cum ?" He asked. " No hold it." I said but didn't stop pumping him when he said he couldn't control it anymore I released him. He began whining "hush boy what did I say?" He immediately stopped. This time I brought my mouth over to his member and began to lick his head that was glistening with precum. I gave a long lick from tip to base and started to suck him agonizingly slow. When he was again at his breaking point I put a cock ring around his penis and started playing with his hole.

Sam started to moan and whimper uncontrollably and it was my cue to enter his hole as slowly as I could and fucked him as slow as I could. " Master please." "Please what?" "Please fuck me hard." "As you wish." I grabbed his hips and began pounding into his quivering hole. I leaned forward brought his mouth back to meet mine and slid my tongue inside his mouth. "Can I cum? " He asked. "So disrespectful, now boy you don't cum until I do."

"Please master please let me cum." He started crying. I finally had to take pity on him and took off his cock ring. "cum." I ordered. Strings of white began shooting from his dick staining his cheeks. I took off his blindfold and unbounded him cleaned him up and put him to bed in his room. I went to chek the progress on Ace's side but I guess the punishment was over because Ace was sleeping soundly surrounded by all the boys. I smiled at the scene. Now it was time to take care of other boy.

I went up to my room to find Prince with a vibrator up his ass and his chest covered in white. His face, covered with tears and it was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever witnessed. I turned off the vibrator but didn't take it out, his eyes snap to meet mine, his eyes pleading for me to fuck him. I took off his gag "pup do you want to use your safe word?" He shook his head in no, unable to even form words. "Are you sure baby we could end it here you look utterly exhausted." " I said no, do you need a fucking hearing aid?" He snapped. "Well well if you have the energy to disrespect me then you must have a lot of energy right?"

I traced my hands starting at his nipple pinching and squeezing them as hard as I could. He moaned in ecstasy. I slowly began to pump his already hard member. " Baby look at how many times you have cum and you still want more." I teased and his whine in return made me chuckle. I increased my pace and pumped him hard. "Master can I cum?" He stuttered. "Cum as much as you want pup." I said an evil smirk gracing my face.

" No more please master please." He said unbound his cum coating his chest and my hands. "You can use your safe word baby and the scene will be over." He became quiet but still shook his head no. "Suit yourself." Saying that I entered his warm cavern. His walls pulling me in. I began to move my hips, his legs over my shoulder. His mouth met mine in a frenzied kiss and hips began to grind on mine. " Master master master." He began chanting like it was some form of prayer. "Let's cum together okay baby?" I asked. He nodded furiously. With one last thrust I came inside him and he came all over my chest.

After cleaning him up I put him to bed and cuddled him "baby you did so good. You were such a good boy." I said massaging his head. He smiled up at me with his sleepy eyes and this right here was what I signed up for. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my days with these guys. "I love you master." He said. " I love you pup." He dozed off with a smile on his face and the last thing I thought about was how lucky I was to finally have a family of my own.

--------------×-------------
Okay this is the official ending of My Saviours 😭😭
This was the first story I have ever written.💖😭😭
I want to thank each and every one of you for putting up with my amateur writing skills 😭💞😭
I might publish an extra chapter but that's probably not going to happen anytime soon 🙃
Again a big thank you for 1k votes as well as 54k reads ✨💞
~S🌺

Word count : 1284 words