CHAPTER 8 (you're my my myyy lover)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V
The past month has been incredible. The boys are taking care of me like I'm someone precious to them, they would cuddle me at night and refuse to leave me alone if possible. Prince has stuffed my face with more cake and sweets than I can count.

Although I still have my moments when I remember everything that happened and break down but they are less and far between. I thought I was only in love with Ace and Midge before but this past month made me realise that all the boys are equally incredible and uniquely lovable.

Each one of them have a unique personality and I love that about them. I know it's kind of sick to love them all but I can't help it.

'I am going to confess, I can't keep this secret anymore. I just need a little bit of courage. ' I thought to myself

I went out of my room towards the kitchen, everyone must be having breakfast right now. When I walked pass by Stef's room I heard a distinct sound of kissing. The door was slightly ajar I could see two figures. I pushed the door open a little more.

Avery and Stef were in the bed making out and Ace was kissing Stef's neck. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I just was left speechless.

I felt unwanted, maybe they loved each other and I was interrupting them. I was here so they could not be happy together. God they didn't want me. Ofcourse they didn't, they're all hot I was a fool to think otherwise.

I went inside my room and began taking deep breaths. Am I not hot enough for them? What the fuck? Are they in some kind of poly relationship or some shit?

I had a lot of questions but no answers. I took two deep breaths and went downstairs to have breakfast. Everyone was seated at the dining table.

Stef and Avery's swollen lips and the million hickeys on Stef's neck was enough to make my eyes teary. I looked down on my pancakes and began eating. Everyone was talking and laughing carelessly. I felt invisible. Whenever they would try to include me in I would just smiled and nod my head.

Maybe they felt pity towards me. After all they don't even like me in the first place. Ugh enough with the self pity, I just need to feel good about myself.

I began pondering what could I do to make myself feel better. Yes oh yessss. There's a hangout spot/teen club down the street.(A/N: so where I live it's illegal to drink alcohol and go to clubs for teens under the age of 21. That's why he is not going to an actual club. And I dunno how fake ID's work.)

It would be great to go there for the night. I need makeup. And cloths. And shoes.

I was pretty excited. I loved doing makeup and styling myself. I went to the office with a skip in my steps. When Ace asked me to go to town to buy some material for the office. I bought myself golden glitters and highlighter.

I was done around 5 and rushed to my room to get ready, I did my makeup first. I did a smoky eye with black and golden eyeshadow. The glitter I bought was used for my cheeks along with the golden highlighter. I even painted my nails golden and wore earrings. I painted my lips with a maroon tint. I even straightened my hair.