CHAPTER 4 ( fun doesn't last forever)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V
⚠️ Triggering topics like E.D and panic attack, procced with caution
Dalton's P.O.V
I woke up with a massive headache. "Argh" I said before opening my eyes and sitting up on the bed. I massaged my temples trying to relieve myself of my headache. "Here have this, you cried a lot today you'll need this" I looked up to see Ace's mesmerizing brown eyes staring at me. His eyes are so beautiful, like melted chocolate, so alluring and captivating. I wanted to drown in the depts of his eyes. Sigh . I took the glass of water and tylenol from him. It's certainly not normal to think about him like this. I know what this meant but I don't want to admit it to myself.

"What time is it?" I asked. "It's around 5. Come on get up." Ace said with a smile. "I don't want to" I said. "You have to." Ace said sitting down and he was.. no.. the fuck... Ace was.. pouting. I burst out laughing.

"What happened?" He asked confused. "You were pouting"I said in between laughs" you  looked constipated." I said continued laughing. "Geez thanks for the compliment" he said "and don't change the topic you have to get up on your own or I'll carry you downstairs."

"Yeah sure like you can carry me." I scoffed. He smirked. Oh no, I don't like that smirk. Before I could escape. He grabbed my ankles pulling me towards him and onto his back. I was hanging on his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

"Put me down you heathen." I cried. He took me downstairs despite my protests. "This is a crime. The moment you let me go, I'll file a case against you. You better keep your lawyers ready mister." I shouted, great now everyone will see me.

"Hey Dal" Stefan waved enthusiastically as if this was some daily occurrence. When Ace let me down, I immediately twisted his hand behind his back, leaned in to his ear and said "don't for a second think you can boss me around and carry me, you've not seen everything that I am capable of" with that I bit his earlobe and let him go. For why I bit it, I dunno.

I turned to look at Stefan who was so red it was concerning, even Ace looked slightly flustered. I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen to fix myself a sandwich. After preparing two ham sandwiches i went to the lounge to watch T.V and eat.

"Hey Dalton, we um didn't get to um complete our talk, so uh can we you know talk?" Midge asked after I sat on the couch. I nodded my head, set my plate aside and said" look you said what you wanted, and I understand now that everything was not your fault but I would really need some time to forgive you, I spent two years of my life hating you and that is not going to change overnight but I guess we can try to be friends again" I finished with a smile.

Midge practically jumped of the couch and hugged me so tight I could not breath. I chuckled and he let me go with a small sorry. I waved it off and the smile that grazed his face was so beautiful so  pure, this was the smile that I thought about when I was at my lowest when I didn't have anything but his memories.

"Okay it's getting a bit creepy, both of you smiling at each other like that uhhh" Sam shuddered and picked one of MY sandwiches and took a big bite. And then the pig had the audacity to smile at me. I tried to snatch it from him but he was faster I was chasing after him then I tripped on the carpet and fell on top of him. He was beautiful up close with his long eyelashes and freckles on the bridge of his nose and cheeks. His beautiful blue eyes are captivating, they gave the illusion of being the purest blue sea out there.