Chapter 13 (kiss me like you miss me)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V :

The moment I woke up I knew what had happened. I could feel it in my bones. I could feel the pain of my lower body. Tears started clouding my vision. What have I done? I cheated on the boys. They will never forgive me. How could I do something so cruel to them? I... Why god why me ? By this point I was crying and muffling my cries. My cries excited them. I don't want a repeat of what happened. I could not cheat on them again.

When they'll come to know about this they would never want me. I'm so disgusting what did they see in me in the first place? I was not white I was not straight. I was the epitome of imperfect. And all of the boys were perfect they were kind and caring and above all loving. The door opened to reveal Midge's brother with his disgusting smile " rise and shine darling. If you would've been cooperative than you would have enjoyed so much but don't worry we have all the time in the world. You father wants to turn you straight huh what a joke. I have convinced your father that I could turn you straight, we are leaving tomorrow and then I'll ravage you. I will fuck you untill you couldn't stand. And you will enjoy it too don't worry. You are going to be the perfect sex slave."

With that he slammed his mouth against mine pushing his disgusting tongue into my mouth. I struggled but to no use. I was tied to the bed, tears started streaming down my face. No I wanted to say but somehow my tongue refused to co-operate. I bit his lip hard to stop the incoming assault but to no avail. He began licking my tears " I love your tears." He said and brought my hand towards his raging hard on " it turns on".

He began to unbuckle my belt and the door burst open. Ace swaggered in and pinned the bastard to the ground. I could react fast enough. What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening. But I was really grateful tho. I couldn't make sense of the situation. " Hey missed us?" Sam said with a wink and I burst into tears for the umpteenth time. Avery untied me from the bed and I jumped into their arms with tears staining my face.

After some time I saw both the monsters who are sure to haunt my dreams for a long time being dragged away. Ace pulled me onto his arms and started walking out. I grabbed onto his shoulders for dear life. It felt so nice being able to be back in his arms surrounded by his familiar heat.  I refused to let go of him even to drive the car and at last let Sam drive the car

The whole ride back to home Ace continued whispering reassuring words into my ears and his mesmerizing voice lulled me to sleep. I was vaguely aware of someone carrying me and putting me on a bed. I felt arms around me, I felt warm and secure and finally slept.

By the time I woke up it was noon. I sat up on the bed and the memories were back, my skin crawled thinking about that fucker touching me, using me but I was so powerless, I felt so powerless. I sat there for god knows how long staring at the wall contemplating should I just rip the band aid off and tell the boys that I cheated or should I take this burden with me to the grave. I just jolted out of my stupor with a sharp knock on the door.