CHAPTER 11 (apparantly not?)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V:
I woke up to my phone ringing loudly. "Ughhh, Dal get that thing away from me." Avery grumbled and swatted my phone away. I grabbed the phone and looked at the caller ID. As soon as I read the word 'Father' my sleepiness disappeared.

I untangled myself from the bed and opened the balcony door, I took much needed breath and worked up the courage to face my father. With shaky hands I pressed receive.

"Dalton Smith why did it take so long for you to answer a simple phone call?" No hi no how are you? Simply to the point ladies and gentlemen that's my father. " Anyways I'm coming to town this weekend heard you were living at some home. Rubbish! No son of mine will live there. You are to pack your bags and on Sunday we are returning. I want no arguments whatsoever. And I'm hoping you are still not thinking about that leech what's his name.... Micheal or midget or whatever." He went on and on about one thing or the other but my mind kept replaying the words "coming... Weekend... Returning... Sunday" over and over like a broken record.

"Dalton fucking answer when you are being asked a question." My father's shout came through the line. "Sorry father." I asked my voice so distant for a second I was shocked. "That still doesn't answer my questions where is this home located." He said the word home with so much distaste it shot a pang of resentment through my heart.

"I'll meet you at a nearby coffee shop just text me the time." I said exhausted. "Well that would be fabulous. I'll be there Sunday noon and we'll take off around afternoon." He answered. And without any further questions he just hung up. I slumped down on the floor as soon as the line went dead and tears clouded my vision. Why won't he leave me alone? I was out here having the very best days of my life and he comes in to ruin it.

I sobbed and sobbed and suddenly two warm hands engulf me into a bear hug. I clung onto his shoulder which I recognised to be Ace's and cried loudly. I don't even know why I was crying it maybe due to the anxiety of being in the phone with my father or the fact that I might have to leave these awesome guys on Sunday or maybe it was a combination of both. But I could control my cries.

"Shhh baby it's alright. Let it out love, it's gonna be okay." Ace whispered over and over. Eventually I calmed down and looked at Ace. How can I leave these thoughtful and amazing guys behind? How will I get the courage to open up to them ? They don't know my father if I stay they won't know what is in store for them. I have to leave but God I don't want to. Thinking this tears began to form but I willed them back. Enough is enough I can't cry anymore father won't approve. Hell if he saw how I cried holding onto Ace I would be beaten till Sunday. I shuddered.

"Hey baby you okay? What happened? " Ace asked in a soft voice. " I- I just don't want to talk about it." I said biting my lip. " Okay baby let's go inside you'll catch a cold here." He planted a soft kiss on my lips and took me inside.

I was still pondering over everything that happened while having breakfast. All of them were talking and laughing but I couldn't manage more than a word. After breakfast I directly went to my room and locked myself in there, I just don't want to see their stupid happy faces it makes me fell guilty. I felt like I was intruding. At lunch the same happened I knew they were concerned but I couldn't manage to give two shits about that.