CHAPTER 6 ( my one and only)

Midge's P

Midge's P.O.V

I woke up cuddled next to Dalton which brought a smile to my face. It's been a while since we had last cuddled together. I looked at his beautiful features his eyelids, his nose which he always used to complain about and finally his lips ,god his lips are so enticing, plump and pretty begging me to taste them. I was so engrossed in Dalton, I didn't even notice Sam entering.

"You sly minx, you really fucked Dalton, well let Dalton fuck you but but but you didn't call me" he was full on pouting.

"What gave you the idea we fucked!?" I hissed " and be quiet he'll wake up."

"Well you both are cuddly and shit." He grumbled.

"Sam baby I love you but I just woke up and you know how grumpy I can be in the mornings right?" I said mustering all my energy. He nodded.

"Daldal and me didn't have sex. Tell me do you have sex with everyone you cuddle up with?" I asked.

He smirked"don't ask questions you already know the answers to".

"GET OUT BOTH OF YOU !!!!" Dalton's voice rang loudly. It send shivers down my spine.

I quickly scrambled out of bed and went into the hallway. Sam and I looked at each other and then our boners and began to laugh hysterically. God we are perverts. He shouted at us for god sake.

" I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING GOD IF I HEAR ONE MORE SOUND I'LL FUCKING END THE BOTH OF YOU" After hearing his warning we both ran to my room to relieve each other.

"Hey I know Dal's in a relationship or whatever but like we should do something fun with him you know?" He smirked.
"What do you have in mind?" I asked curiously.

"I dunno let's just bunk work today. I'm already late so let's take Dalton and have fun" He said. I quickly nodded my head and went to my closet to pick an outfit.

Before he went out the door I reminded him that we need Prince or Avery to drive.

Dalton's P.O.V
I was real grumpy today. I woke up to the overgrown babies having a shouting contest inside my room. Then on top of that Sam is not here so I've got to do his work as well. Great just fucking amazing.

"Pssst.. hey Dalton buddy come here" Prince whispered from the doorway. Ok I'm really not in the mood today. I stood before him.

"Let's go" he whispered looking around.

"Where?" I raised a eyebrow in question.
"Just follow me" He ushered me away.

We went to the garage and got into the car. " If you are thinking of kidnapping me I would like to warn you that I'm a black belt in taekwondo." I said half joking.

The three of them rolled their eyes but didn't reply. K that's not sus at all. Cool cool cool cool cool.

"You'll are all dressed in joggers and I'm fucking wearing a suit that's not fair." I said after sometime.

"Don't worry, we already bought a costume for you ." Sam smirked from the front. I grumbled but sat down obediently. After half an hour we reached some kind of a forest.

"Hey guys... Are you sure you know where we are going?" I asked for the umpteenth time. 

" If you say that one more time I'll kick you out of the car." Prince said looking serious. I mutter under my breath but still kept quiet.

" We are here" midge said practically bouncing from excitement.  The scenery infront was breathtaking, we were at a hilltop with a small lake sparkling under the sun and large trees surrounding the area. It had a small bench and a cleared area perfect for a picnic.

"Dalton come onnnn" Midge dragged me out and gave me a small bag. "Your clothes are in there changeee." He was so excited. I went behind a tree to change into a pair of swimming trunks and a white tee that is translucent. You can clearly see my packs and chest.

I walked out to see Sam and Prince setting up the picnic while Midge was jumping up and down. This kid is really the same. "Need a helping hand?" I shouted walking towards them.

They were staring at my chest so opening not even trying to be subtle. " Sam I could really kiss you right now for the tee." Prince said smirking at me. I just shook my head.

"Let's go take a swim" Prince ushered us. I tose away my tee and dove into the lake. When I came up I saw M and Sam splashing each other and Prince was watching them with amusement. I swam quietly to him and pulled his leg inside the water. He let out a violent scream

I laughed uncontrollably as he tried to chase after me.

After splashing around for a bit longer we began eating our fill. " It's amazing Prince " I said moaning at the taste.

Prince blushed and stuffed his mouth so he couldn't talk. We all chuckled at his behaviour. " Guys let's play never have I ever" Sam suggested.

"We don't have alcohol" Midge said pouting.
" Well we do have juice, we could make it work." I said.

We each took a cup of juice and began playing. " Never have I ever peed on my friend " I stated looking pointedly at Midge. He sheepishly took a sip.

"Uuuuu we gotta hear the story" Sam said. I told them how when we drank for the first time M peed on me.
" Never have I ever tried dp." Sam said. They all groaned and only I took a sip, they looked at me incredulously and repeatedly asked about the story. I ignored them and usered them to continue the game.

We played a few rounds and after that it was time to go back. We sat comfortably in the car, the whole way Taylor Swift was blasting and we were singing along like maniacs.

We reached the institution at  around 5:30 and we were tired as fuck. When we opened the front door Ace was standing looking very pissed. I gulped audibly.

"What is the meaning of this?" His voice boomed. I was ready to piss my pants why the fuck did he looked so intimidating.

"H-hey Ace we uh had some work to do." Prince began.
"Dalton you are to finish your work that you left and you are on kitchen cleaning duty for one week." He announced.
"Sam and Midge come with me. Prince your punishment will be delivered after dinner."

I quickly scrambled up to the office and began working god it's all so tiresome.

After an hour had passed and I was almost done with my work, Sam entered the room. He was limping and hissing quietly.

"Hey Sammy are u hurt?" When I asked this his whole face flushed red. " Just whatever you see now don't mention it " he grumbled.

He couldn't even sit on the chair " did Ace spank you for being a badboy?" I asked sarcastically, obviously who spanks a grown adult. He pursed his lips and said " don't you have to hang out with your little girlfriend?"

"She is not my --oh fuckkkk" I quickly scrambled for my phone how could I forget it fuck. Thank god it was around 6:30. I got up and dressed up in a button up shirt and pants and dashed downstairs.

I saw Ace sitting and scrolling through his phone " oh thank god, hey Ace I actually had plans with Evie, I'm kinda late, can I borrow your car please please please???"

Ace grumbled but nevertheless still handed me his keys" take good care of my love."

"Of course byeee." I dashed out the door went to sit on the driver sit and went towards the restraunt/ club that Evie texted me. I was tired as fuck but I had to end this today I can't just drag her on with me.

I sighed in relief when I saw the sign of "taste heaven". God this is going to be a long night.

--------------×-------------
This is a short chapter for y'all.
Last week has been so hectic for me.
Anyways enjoy y'all ✨
Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.
~S🌺
Word count: 1393 words

A playlist has been added to the introduction part so if you want you can check it out ✨✨