CHAPTER 7 (the music is too loud)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V
When I went inside the club I was immediately overwhelmed by the scent of alcohol. I scrunched my nose but nevertheless began to search for Evie. The music in the club was very loud with a lot of sweaty people who were practically having sex in the middle of the dance floor. This is not the night I've planned. I rubbed my temples in frustration. I spotted Evie making out with a blonde bartender. I rolled my eyes and went near her.

"Hey Evie can we just go to some restraunt please?" I asked with a pleading tone.

"Nope we are gonna dance, drink and hopefully more if you know what I mean." She said wiggling her brows suggestively.

I sighed "look Evie you are a great girl anyone would be lucky to have you but I'm in love with somebody else and I can't just drag you along please try to understand. Whatever we had here is over."

"You can't just do that you you kissed me and and we went on a date what else do you want ?" She began shouting.

"For the record you kissed me and do you really want to be with a guy who will never love you?" I asked with a hint of impatience.

She abruptly stood up and left. I looked at the bar and ordered a cocktail and began sipping it. I just can't wait for this all to be over, I just want to cuddle up with my boys. For Ace to reassure me that everything would be fine, for Sam to make inappropriate jokes in a serious moment.

God I'm so whipped for these guys. I was thinking about the guys when Evie came next to me holding two drinks in her hands. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"Have one last drink with me please?" She pouted. I sighed and drank the whiskey in one go. The taste burnt my tongue.

"I should be heading out, you are a beautiful woman Evie, it was nice knowing you" I smiled and went outside the bar towards my (Ace's) car.

I was feeling a little dizzy, I shook my head and tried to remind myself I didn't drink that much. Before I opened my car I collapsed onto the parking lot. I could see everything clearly but I couldn't get up or do anything. What the fuck is happening.

I tried again and again to get up or atleast reach for my phone but it was like my limbs refused to co-operate with me. Tears of frustration ran down my eyes. I couldn't even speak.

I saw a figure coming near me and crouching near me.

" Why won't you be with me if you had agreed nicely we won't be having this problem. It's on you now." A familiar voice tsked.

I wanted to ask her what was she going to do why was she doing this but I was fucking powerless. I was useless to stop her.

I ,a grown man, cried like a baby when she dragged me to her car and with the help of a guy put me in her backseat.

After driving for about 15 minutes we stopped somewhere.

⚠️Tw: rape
She began opening the buttons of my shirt and within a blink of an eye, I was bare and so was she.