CHAPTER 10 ( Forever?)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V
"Hey wtf? You slept together!???" Sam exclaimed pointing an accusatory finger in our direction. I sheepishly looked at Ace who had a triumphant grin on his face.

"No fair I didn't even get to kiss him." Aashish pouted. All of them let out murmures of complaint.

"Hey! let him dress first then y'all start your drama." Ace said sighing. They quickly got out of the room. As soon as they were out I hit Ace on his bicep. "Why didn't you close the door."

Ace pulled me towards him by my hand " I wanted them to hear you moaning my name." I blushed and hit him again. He kissed me softly and I completed melted into him.

"Get dressed otherwise Sam would most probably barge in." I groaned and got out of the bed. I bent down to grab my pant when Ace came behind me and grabbed me by my ass.

"Aceee." I warned. He began trailing kisses down my neck and collarbone. Gathering all my self control I pushed him away and began dressing.

After half an hour of Ace trying to seduce me and me trying not to give in we reached the lounge. All of them were seated on the floor with a huge pout on their faces.

"Hey guys!" I tried. They didn't respond. Ace and I looked at each other and went towards them. I sat between Avery and Sam with Midge on Avery's lap. I reached for Sam and kissed him. He was surprised at first but kissed me back nevertheless. I broke the kiss and looked towards Ace who was kissing Stef.

He winked at me and continued kissing Stef. I smirked and kissed Midge for a long time purposefully teasing
Avery. At last he had enough, he yanked me towards him by my hair and began kissing me like a man possessed.

Midge got off his lap and sat in between Sam's legs. I pulled Avery onto my lap and took off his shirt. He began fumbling with the buttons of my shirt and I helped him take it off.

I trailed kisses down his neck and collarbone. I licked and sucked on his pink nipples. I bit down on his nipple and he leaked so much precum I thought he came. I swirled my tongue around his nipples and he let out a huge whine. I chuckled at his antics and continued to tease his nipples.

After sometime he had enough and he took my hand and put it directly over his clothed bulge. I began to stroke it lightly and took off his trousers.

"Suck me" I ordered him and he lowered himself onto his knees and unfastened my belt and lowered my pants. He licked the precum off my tip and then gave a long lick on my dick. He did this for a few times and I couldn't control myself anymore. I grabbed his hair and asked " Can I ?"

He nodded furiously and I began to thrust inside his mouth. After a few thrusts he had tears running down his face and he gagged on my cock a few times. I loosed my hold when he chocked really bad but he brought my hand and looked up at me with his pleading eyes and I was done for. I increased my speed and within a few moments came inside his mouth. Avery swallowed my cum like a good boy and pointed to his still hard dick.

I ordered him to hump on my leg and the way his eyes shone, I knew I made the correct guess. He started to hump my leg furiously his eyes rolled back at this exact moment he looked so sexy. I kissed him and strocked him until he came. I hugged him tight till we both came down from our high and looked around. Everyone was basically in the same position as us, some had gone to the bedroom while some of us are here. This moment, this feeling of love is all I will need here. It doesn't matter to them that I'm black or the fact that I'm gay what matters to them is me and that is what I'll need forever.

At around 5 in the afternoon Midge came barging into my room with a really suspicious grin on his face, he handed me a bag and said " be ready in an hour." Before I could ask anything he just fled. I groaned in annoyance and went inside the bathroom to get ready.

(Dalton's outfit)

(Dalton's outfit)

By the time I was ready it was 6:15 which is pretty early given the short notice I got. I dashed down the hallway to see everyone had their backs to me. "Hey guys??" I called out. They all turned turned simultaneously and they had a banner each that said " Will. You. Go. On. ADate. With. Us." I was so overwhelmed I started laughing and crying at the same time "You guys are so lame... Offuckingcourse I'll go on a date." I said wiping my tears.

They all tackled me into a hug and this right here this feeling is home. We got into prince's car Me and Sam are on the back while Avery is driving with Prince calling shotgun.
We made our way into a high class fancy restaurant which I can't pronounce the name of and went inside with Ace's reservation. We got seated into a big table and a cute waiter came to pick up our order. I ordered a steak while the other's got sometimes fancy each.

The cute waiter was blushing while taking our order and I could just feel he wanted my number, I really feel bad for him he was stuttering and he was saying incoherent stuff. All of a sudden Ace grabbed me by my collar and kissed me and the kiss was not at all pg 13. I was shocked to say the least and he had a huge grin on his face like he did something to be proud of, in this moment he looked like a labrador who did something he shouldn't have and was still proud.

I shook my head and the waiter left without another word.
I turned to Ace" what was that?"I asked with a raised eyebrow "what was what?" He shot back. "You know damn well what I'm talking about." "Well can't I kiss my boyfriend." I tried to control my smile but hearing him call me boyfriend just turned me into mush and I couldn't fight back my grin but it doesn't mean I forgive him so I pretty much ignored him for the rest of the dinner.

The dinner was awesome the steak was delicious and Prince even cut my steak for me. I loved this date and chatting with everyone about anything abd everything, this was literally the best day of my life.

--------×-------
15th October 2022
Ok so wow ok I'm like really busy with my studies and I just had a writer's block. And lot of things have been going wrong in my life like I just went to a new school this year and I don't exactly fit in and that's really affecting my mental health in a negative way and I'm super stressed exams are going on.

Sorry for delaying it so much gawd and thanks to everyone who read it, thank you for every like, comment, share and vote on my book it really means a lot to me
~S🌺

A playlist has been added to the introduction part so if you want you can check it out ✨✨