Chapter 12 ( here until the day I die)

Dalton's  P

Dalton's  P.O.V:
I woke up feeling groggy, everything around me was a blurry mess. I rubbed my eyes to regain my sight. I tried to recall what happened but came out blank. Frustrated I wanted to scream out but my lips refused to co-operate.  Suddenly through the haze I heard a voice but before I could make sense of the words I felt and jabbing pain in my arm and finally fell into a restless sleep.

This time when I woke up I felt more coordinated with my surroundings. I looked around to find myself tied to a chairs my feet and hands bound. I was in a very familiar room the room of my nightmares. Silent tears began to fall from my eyes. I would never see them again, never. I wish I listened to them, I knew my father would never change would never accept me just the way I am. I was full on sobbing I miss Ace's re assuring nature , I miss Sam's flirty words, I miss Prince's silent comfort, I miss Avery and Stefan and Aashish and and Midge god I love them. Please god take me to them

While wallowing in my misery I didn't notice the door opening. " Crying are we now?" Said the monster who ruined everything. He is the reason that I am so broken.
"Why?" My voice sounded so pathetic,defeated.
"Why?" He laughed  "you must be kidding I have said this many times but for your sake I'm willing to repeat again... I will not have a gay son, you can't be gay. " His booming voice scared me.

"Let me be happy dad. For once let me be happy let me live my life the way I want to." I said softly. "You will learn to be happy you will become a person who is well respected in our society and is loved by all but after I've done what I must to bring your to the right path." He spoke harshly. "Don't you get it my happiness lies with them without them I couldn't be happy not really." The resolve in my voice must've scared him cuz with a loud enough he slammed the door shut and left me to wallow in my pity.

Ace's P.O.V:
Me and the boys were seated outside for about 45 minutes before we were worried and went inside the cafe. " When you find Dal give me a call spilt into two groups. Stef and Midge come with me and Sam and Aash go with Avery and  Prince. " After giving the instructions we began PE search for Dal but he was nowhere. I muttered a few profanities and called Avery " Hey did y'all find Dal?" After hearing the negative reply I saw red.

I marched to the counter " where are the people seated at table 5?" Fortunately Dal texted me their table no. "I don't know what you're talking about." The waitress said avoiding my eyes. " Listen here miss if you don't tell us right this instant where my boyfriend is I'll drag you out to the police station by the hair and there's nothing you could do to stop me." I was practically seething.

The waitress gulped and broke down. "Ma'am I'll have none if your bullshit would you be so fucking kind as to tell me where the fuck is my boyfriend ?" "That.. that man said he... was her son...and he'll take him....he..he paid a lot of money.. for ...for silence." "I'll ask for the last time WHERE IS MY BOYFRIEND."

"I don't know okay.... I don't know.' she said as if it was my fault for asking. I marched out of there enraged. When I told everyone what is up the colour drained from thier faces. Stef and Aash started sobbing. I racked my brain for places he could take my Dal but none came to mind. I felt beyond frustrated. "Midge do you know where he could've taken Dal?"

"H-he might've t-taken Dal to his childhood home." Midge replied in a small voice I realised I've scared him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him impossibly close to me " I'm sorry love I didn't mean to scare you but daddy has to go find Dal will you be a good boy for daddy and stay with Prince?" He nodded slowly as if he was not sure himself. I continued to reassure him.

"No absolutely not I'm not staying here while you guys go and save Dal atleast let the babysitter be Sam." Prince said with frustration. I heaved a tired sigh " look we all care about Dalton equally and looking after the boys while one of us is missing is a huge task and I trust you enough to give you this responsibility. And no offense but during this time of need the person I trust the most is you so please Prince help me." I was one step away from just breaking down.

"Sshhh sssh it's okay Ace I'm so so so sorry baby. I was not thinking please baby don't cry." Prince said hugging me and one by one all the boys joined our hug. I felt at this moment how lucky I'm an to be surrounded by these guys wrapped in thier warmth. I sniffled loudly and began smiling.

" Hey hey... We have to find Dal Ace don't smile like that or I may pounce on you." Sam said mimicking a tiger. I let out a heavy snort. "Okay okay while that idea is certainly very appealing but we have to find Dal now." I said and immediately sam replied with" and have a massive orgy." I facepalmed uuhh what am I gonna do with these kids?

Dalton's P.O.V :

I don't know how long it has been a day, a week , a month?  but I just know that time is passing and I feel completely helpless. I'm loosing hope with every second that passes by. I've been occasionally given some food and water and on lucky days the food is edible. My days and night's are spent thinking about the boys why haven't they found me and then again how would they my father has concealed us well.

I heard the distinct sound of the door opening but I didn't open my eyes thinking he was just here to deliver my daily dose of stale bread but this time he began talking "well seeing that you haven't come crying and begging to be released we have to try a different method to break you." I opened ny eyes just in time to see his dangerous smirk that sent a wave of unease through my entire body. I didn't ask what he meant by that I didn't possess the energy.

He came towards me and unbounded my wrists and legs. I cradled ny aching wrists and looked at him suspiciously. He took me outside of my room the sudden spark of light shocked my eyes. I don't know how but we came face to face with a door he twisted the door knob to reveal a bathroom. " Go and clean up." He said. I was very suspicious now what is he planning to do. But nonetheless I went inside to shower to wash away the grime and dirt of the past days.

After I was done showering I was given clean new cloths a pair of simple sweatpants and a black hoody. I quickly dressed myself up and opened the door to find my father standing with that same smirk playing on his lips. "Well don't you look adorable" he said licking his lips. The urge to punch his face was so hard. But I calmed myself "now what? " " Now we'll have our lunch." He said and led me towards the dinning room. The house where I spent most of my childhood was unrecognisable now.

The wallpapers are torn and floors are patchy. The things I loved most about my home are all gone. " We'll we shall not keeo the guests waiting shall we?" He said when I was about to ask what guest was he talking about he pushed the door open. The living room was a wreck the furnitures were all broken except for a table in the middle filled with food and two empty chairs. On one of the chairs sat Midge's brother , he gave a wink to my father. "I don't understand what is going on in here." I looked between the both of them confused. " Sit" father ordered and I complied sitting down without any more complaints.

After dinner Midge's brother led me onto the room where I was being held captive. I made a move to sit in the chair but he tugged my hand and pushed me flat against him. I widened my eyes " what is going on bind me to the chair." I said with caution. "Now now darling let's not do that. Don't you wanna have some fun." He said with a twinkle in his eyes. I pushed him away from me but he would not let me go no matter how hard I tried suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my arm  " I will have my fun with or without your consent." My father walked inside and put his hand on my arms." I wanted to tear my arm away from his but I felt slow somehow. When they began to undress me I could not hold onto consciousness any longer. I passed out with tears slipping from my eyes.

---------------×---------------
5th Jan '23
Happy new year to all of you 💖💖💖
Okay so I love to read your opinion on this book and I was thinking of starting another book but I wanted your opinion whether I should make it a bl or a straight romance. 👾✨✨✨
Anyways let me know and I want you to know that I'm really really thankful for all the support I've gotten from this book ❤️❤️ it's my first ever book and the fact that I didn't get any hate on it is really amazing thank you so much guys 💞💞😭😭
Thank you again and love you alll🌻
~S🌺

Word count : 1709 words

A playlist has been added to the introduction part so if you want you can check it out ✨✨