CHAPTER 9 (the ride of my life)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V
I woke up surrounded with warmth. I sighed in contentment it's been a long time since I felt this way. I sleepy opened one eye.

"Morning." I said my voice thick with sleep. "Morning" replied Ace everyone else was still sleeping.

"Mind joining me for a cup of coffee?" Ace asked. I nodded and got up careful as I didn't want to wake anyone up.

Both of us went downstairs and Ace began to brewing coffee for us and I made eggs. It was the time for lunch and I was hungry.

" Here" I handed one plate of eggs to Ace and took another plate and began eating.

" So how did this relationship you know start? " I asked unable to hold back my curiosity. Ace had a secretive smile.

" This used to be a gay correction institution belonging to my father." I stiffened at his words. " It used to be a very strict and lifeless place, there were 3 boys during that time me, Prince and a guy named Oliver. We stuck together and understood each other. My father was a horrible human being he used every method possible to get this gay out of us. One day Prince and Oliver were caught talking to each other while holding hands when caught my father gave them both a whipping."

" I.. I still remember their cries for help. Oliver committed suicide that day. In his letter he confessed his love for the both of us. Prince was broken. He blamed himself and we began comforting each other and then entered Sam, he was a addict. We all began our relationship by sharing each other's pain and suffering. We kept it a secret for the longest time. My father when he found out went ballistic and I... I wanted him to die that day. I prayed that he died. And true to that he died when he was coming here crushed by a car. I should have been sad but I was happy." He took a deep breath.

" I was 19 at that time and I took over the institution and treated it like a refuge for all the rejects of the society. Although every boy that comes here doesn't want to be in a relationship but some boys who are open to joining us stay here for as long as they wish. We are all broken and that makes our relationship even more beautiful.... Hey don't cry now." Ace caressed my hair. I didn't even realise when i stared crying.

After that we ate in a comfortable silence. After we were done eating Ace washed the dishes and we went to the office.

⚠️Smut warning
I went to sit in my desk but Ace pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap. I was flustered and looked up at him. He slowly leaned forward and when his face was centimetres away from mine he asked quietly " can I kiss you?"

I didn't reply simply pecked him on the lips and nodded my head furiously. He grabbed my jaw and made me look into his eyes. He bit my lip hard. "Verbal answer only understood?"

I whimpered and let out a small yes. He smiled and kissed me. I immediately kissed him back. When he asked for entrance I decided to tease him a bit and didn't open my mouth. He smirked and roughly pulled me towards him by my ass. I let out a moan and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

We began to fight for dominance but he played that cheap trick again and I lost. I let him lick and suck on my lips as he pleased.

We separated for breath and I began kissing down his neck and collarbone leaving hickeys.

"Just tell me if it is too much." Ace said. I nodded and he flipped us over so I was sitting in the chair and he was hovering over me and without any warning he began to furiously suck my nipples and then he bit them so hard I saw stars.

"Fuck! Let's go." With that he stood up and we stumbled out of the office and onto the room adjacent to it all the while kissing.

I pushed Ace onto the bed and began undressing he did the same and I climbed on top of him. Straddling his hips and began kissing him untill I couldn't. I was naked on top of his crotch that was very hard. I removed his underwear and positioned myself in between his legs.

I lowered my mouth and licked the tip of his crotch all the while making eye contact with him. I licked the side of his crotch and sucked the tip making him moan out loud. I did this for 3 to 4 times then Ace grabbed my hair and pushed me down on his cock.

"You dirty little whore. What gave you the right to tease me?" Ace whispered in my ear making me whimper. He let out a chuckle and began thrusting inside my mouth. Saliva started leaking from the corners of my mouth. He didn't slow down his movements not even when I gagged around him.

He pulled my mouth off of his cock and said " I wanna cum inside of you."

"What if I want to fuck you?" I challenged. He raised a brow teasingly and that smirk of his confirmed that I shouldn't have said that.

"Tsk... Tsk a little mouthy are we. " He said. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand and squeezed a massive helping in my hands.

He flipped us over so he was hovering over me. He sat himself on my lap and took my hand. He brought two of my fingers near my mouth and ordered "suck"

I obediently started sucking my fingers while making eye contact with him. He coated my fingers with lube and brought it near his entrance. I looked at him surprised. He just smirked.

He guided my hands inside his hole and with the other hand started pumping me. I was panting and breathing hard. Precum was gathering from his cock and mine.

He put a condom on my cock and guided me towards his entrance and lowered himself on my cock. When I was fully inside him we both let out a loud moan. He suddenly kissed me and began moving his hips. He pushed me down so I was lying flat on the bed and we began kissing each other hungrily suddenly I heard a click sound but I didn't care about anything else except for his mouth on mine and my cock inside of him.

Ace broke the kiss and looked down at me smirking. I went to kiss him but I couldn't move my wrists. I looked at my wrists and they were cuffed to the bed post.

"Colour?" Ace asked me. I remember we talked about hard limits, colours and stuff. I mumbled "green".

Ace smirked and began fucking himself on my cock and I could only watch him and moan as loud as I can. His tight entrance squeezed my cock and the heat around it was enough to bring me close to the edge.

Ace came with a loud grunt and I shouted " I'm.... Cuming.... Fuck." Ace stopped all his movements and the heat around my cock disappeared. I frowned at him.

" Is this how you ask for permission slut?" He asked and my whole face became hot. " Ask nicely and I might allow you to cum." He smirked and began pumping my cock with his hands. Again I was beyond ready to cum but this time I asked for permission " May I cum?"

He squeezed my cock almost painfully " may I cum what?"
I answered "may I cum master?" I didn't even care about being embarrassed in that moment. I just wanted to cum.

"Good boy now cum baby." He said and I instantly emptied myself on his hands.

He laid down near me to catch his breath. He opened the cuffs bounding my wrists and cleaned me up. He even changed the sheets and we cuddled together. He gave me a soft kiss and began humming a song. I gave his lips and small peck and started drawing shapes on his bare chest and he began guessing what I was drawing. This moment was so special for me. I don't want all my new happiness to go away.

----------×----------
Sorry the update took so long. ✨
But this week has been a lot.💀
Starting from the new school I'm going to in like a week and shit like that🧚
Anyways enjoy the chapter 😏
I have like very little experience of smut writing so sorry if it's bad. 🙃
Anyways have a great day ✨✨
~~S🌺

Date : 31st July 2022
Word count: 1480 words

A playlist has been added to the introduction part so if you want you can check it out ✨✨