CHAPTER 5 (kiss me)

Dalton's P

Dalton's P.O.V
After spending about 3 fucking hours shopping mind you, Midge, Aash and Stef were still not done. It was the moment I really wanted to kill myself. "Ugh we are going to the cafe near the mall after y'all are done call us and Avery you are in charge " Ace smirked. Avery groaned and made a hanging gesture. I snickered.

Me , Ace, Sam and Prince went inside the cafe. It was cute cafe with yellow and pink interiors. The whole place was cupcake themed. We sat at a table and a very pretty girl came to take our orders. She was a teenager and was in her uniform, that was yep you guessed it pink and yellow coloured.

She came to our table and asked for our orders. I ordered a latte and a blueberry muffin. She looked so flustered and began fumbling over her words. I gave her a kind smile. "I'll uh um bring your orders um" she practically dashed inside. I chuckled at her back.

I shook my head and looked at the guys. Sam and Prince were clenching their jaws and Ace looked pissed. I furrowed my brows " Hey what's up ?". "Nothing  just that you are never that friendly with us." Sam grumbled.

"She was a cute girl of course my reaction towards her and towards y'all won't be the same duh!" I said. Ace looked so pissed i thought his head would pop out. Prince excused himself to the toilet. Sam sat there looking kinda sad....

I was utterly confused. The pretty girl came with our orders and placed them in front of us. " Okay thanks please excuse us " Prince said through clenched teeth.

"Oh okay " saying this the girl went to the counter.

ACE'S P.O.V

When the girl went inside I could feel myself let out a breath of relief. I knew I was a jealous guy but things like this don't happen to me. I usually don't get this angry.

The way she was fluttering her lashes at Dalton was enough to make me want to rip them out of eyes. No offense. The way she was pretending to blush everytime Dalton was looking her was enough to send even Prince into a fit. Usually he is a calm guy. But today I could physically feel his anger.

"Guys you are acting really strange. Are you sure you all are okay?" Dalton said furrowing his brows. He looked so cute at that moment with a slight pout to his lips and furrowed brows. His skin looked like melted caramel with his curls bouncing on his head. His beautiful brown eyes always makes my heart skip a beat.

I cleared my throat and said" yeah we are okay. Let's just have our coffees. They'll get cold." He gave a small suspicious smile and began eating his muffin.

After about 45 minutes I got a text
Hairy Avery: The little minxes are done. I had to bait them with blowjobs.
Me: okay, meet us near the car and I'll be more than happy suck their cocks and if you behave I might suck yours too.
Hairy Avery: Ooh empty threats, you'll suck it either way
Me: Is that a challenge?
Hairy Avery:  😏