CHAPTER 2 (The confrontation)

We'll see Dalton having not so straight thoughts

We'll see Dalton having not so straight thoughts. So Homophobes can fuck off.

Dalton's P.O.V :
" Coming" I said knowing the outcome of this so called 'talk' already. I heaved a sigh and began walking downstairs. I saw all of the guys looking at me with pity in their eyes. I rolled my eyes. Please as if they care if I live with them or on the street or with my sorry excuse of a father.

"Dalton please take a seat" Ace said. I nodded my head and went to sit on a chair.
"Let's get this over with. What did you wanted to talk about ?"  I asked with no emotion in my voice. I don't want to give Midge the satisfaction.

" D-d-daldal p-please l-lo-ok at m-e" Midge practically whimpered. "Don't call me that" i said. He lost that right years ago. Pathetic piece of shit.
"Look Dalton I know both of you had a slight misunderstanding among yourselves but-" Ace began.

"MISUNDERSTANDING!!! MISUNDERSTANDING??" I laughed " What he did was no misunderstanding and you damn well know that. You don't know what happened so kindly shut your trap. If you want me to leave so you could accomodate him better i will gladly be out of your hair but don't call what happened a fucking misunderstanding" I spat out

"Firstly don't ever cut me off when I'm speaking to you and secondly you never gave him a chance to explain what happened" Ace said calmly.

" I have no interest in hearing what comes out of his mouth." I said standing up " so if that's all I'll be off then. My bags are already packed so give me 10 and I'll be off."
"Wait! He's leaving? Why? He just got here" Stefan asked pouting. God he's adorable. Woah brain we are leaving remember.

"No he's not" Ace said with a tone of finality.
"Excuse me since when do you make decisions for me?" I asked. " No I don't make decisions for you but you agreed to be my assistant. So as your boss I can not allow you to leave the premises." Ace said seriously.

I grew silent. I did agree to that. But I can't just stay with the guy that ruined my life. He destroyed everything I had and more. I can feel my panic coming in. Before I have a panic attack right in front of them i excused myself.

" I'm going to my room" with that I rushed up the stairs I can't let him see how weak he had made me. I can't. I can't.

~~~ Flashback~~
"Hey M"  I greeted my best friend (and secret crush don't tell him that) Midge. "Hey Daldal" he said grinning.
"So as tomorrow is your birthday, I was thinking we could go to the mall together and hang out. How does it sound?" I said. I knew how much he loved shopping. "Really!!" He shreaked. "Yeah" i said with equal enthusiasm.

"Give me half an hour." He ran back towards his house. I went home. Changed and went to his front door. I rang the doorbell. I was anxious as fuck. Why does this feels like a date? Yeah as if he'd go on a date with you.

"Coming" M said racing down the steps. The opened the door and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His platinum blonde hair perfectly styled with his pretty grey eyes looking directly at me, his cute button nose and his lips. God I want to taste his lips so bad. He was wearing white overalls with a green sweater. God he looked cute. I just want to pinch his cheeks.