CHAPTER 3 (the truth)

⚠️This chapter contains a lot of triggering topics please procced with caution

Dalton's P.O.V:
"Aww they look so cute huddled up together. Quick take a picture" the distinct sound of a camera flash woke me up from my slumber. I looked down at Aashish who was currently wrapped around me tightly. I smiled down at him.

"Awwww" there was again that annoying camera flash. "Just, go away" I grumbled and looked up to see all the boys looking at me and Aashish. I cleared my throat "I have work I should get ready."

I gently nudged Aashish. He woke up and looked at me in confusion before his cheeks flushed. Huh what was he thinking about? "Hey Aash, I have work, so can you let me go" I chuckled. He immediately flushed even more and let me go.

I greeted all the boys goodmorning, ignoring Midge as usual. I went to my room did my morning routine and went to Ace's office. "Can you prepare me a cup of black coffee with a cube of sugar please." Was the first thing I heard. I went to nod my head but at the last moment said "Right away sir."

I worked tirelessly along with Sam. Around lunch time Ace came inside and said"Both of you can have a half day to. I have a important meeting out of state." I quickly gathered my stuff. By the time I was done Ace was already gone.

"Hey let's have lunch together?" It came out more like a question. " Sure" Sam nodded. We began eating our lunch, laughing and talking like old friends. After a long time, in that moment I felt happy.

"Okay I'm kinda tired so I'm going to take a nap." I said to Sam before leaving. " Oh yeah sure" he replied. I went upstairs before entering my room, I heard strange noises coming from Aashish's room. It almost sounded like people kissing. Huh i don't remember a girl coming in. Strange.

Not wanting to pry I quickly shut my door and collapsed on the bed losing consciousness quickly.

~~flashback~~
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Dalton. Happy birthday to youuuu!!!" M cried happily.

Earlier today M woke me up in the middle of the night to wish me happy birthday. He even baked a cake for me. I couldn't control my tears. My dad was out of state for work. My mom was sleeping although she will probably wish me tomorrow but M never missed one birthday of mine always ready at midnight.

" Quickly blow out the candles. I even put 16 candles for your birthday." He began clapping gleefully. I chuckled and blew out the candles wishing for something to develop between us non platonic style.

"What did you wish for??" He asked. "I can't tell you." I said.
"Pretty please" he pouted. "No " I replied cheekily. He huffed and sat down on my bed not facing. "Come on don't ne like that" I hugged him from behind.

I went to kiss his cheek and at the last moment he looked at me resulting in me kissing his lips. We both froze. I immediately pulled away. " I'm sor-" I didn't get to complete my sentence as his lips crashed on mine.