chapter two

Brianna

Do you ever feel that intense moment of complete boredom, and it almost hurts? That's me everyday at school. And what better thing to spice it up than an assembly about "stopping bullying"! So fun for everyone.

And they must think we are in the fucking third grade because they insist we walk in lines. So, I stood in line for my seat behind these two blonde bitches by the names of Cleo and Marissa. Their whole conversation was just about the new cheerleading uniforms. I love my school.

"C'mon, Brianna! Get your ass in your seat already, you bitch!"

I turned to see Penny scowling at me. I signaled her to chill a bit but with two middle fingers to help her out. I went to my seat and plopped down with a huff. These people need some manors and better plastic surgeons.

In between my usual depressing thoughts, my ears picked up the cute, little sound of that brunette's Canadian accent. I looked around and saw him sitting a couple seats down from me, so I made my way over. And with many "move"s and "excuse me"s, I arrived. It looked like he was talking to some freshman because I didn't recognize her and she was damn tiny.

His back was turned away from me, so I pushed the one who sat next to him over and took his place. And with my eyes widened I looked over his shoulder and held my finger to my mouth, telling the frightened girl to keep her cool.

I got real close to his ear, my glasses almost touching his cheek, " Hi, Shawn!"

The poor kid jumped with a gasp and clutched his chest. " Please, don't do that,"

I smiled at him and apologized while laughing. I looked beside him where I thought the freshman would be, but she was gone.

" So, who was that" I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he rolled his eyes.

" Emilia, she's in my Math class,"

I nodded in understanding. Shem ust have gotten scared too because I saw her at the other side of the assembly area huddled up with some other short, red-head. The joys of scaring children.

" Hey, babe,"

Shit. Shawn and I simultaneously turned and were face to face with my ex, Carson.

" What the hell, get away from me!" I cried.

" C'mon, babe. You know you miss me," he said cockily. My eyes rolled all the way to the back of my head, I was so annoyed.

" Pretty sure it was you that cheated on me, so bye! I'm trying to have a civilized conversation with a civilized person, unlike you! Jackass,"

Shawn and Carson both stared at me in shock. I stared back with a smirk.

Carson snapped out of it and scoffed, " Fine. I don't need this, I'll go fuck Cleo then,"

I laughed right in his face, " Go ahead, have fun with your slut,"

He huffed away as I turned back to Shawn.

" Sorry for his jackassiness,"

" No, it's fine,"

The lights started to turn down and we knew the stupid video of the beggining was going to start. I've never experienced this level of stupidity until now.

" Anyways, I'm pretty sure Penny thinks we're a thing and is plotting my death,"

"Why not?" He said with a far-away look in his eyes. What the hell does that even mean?

" Why not, what?"

" Why not be a thing? We can show all your shit ex-boyfriends and my manipulative ex-girlfriends that we don't need them. We can be the most obnoxious, lovey-dovey, PDA-loving fake couple here!"

I giggled at his excitement with his plan. But I have to admitt, it wasn't a bad idea. Why not?

" Okay, let's do it,"

" Yeah?"

"Yeah,"

**********************************

:P