chapter ten

Brianna

+++

" Him, out of all people Brianna?"

If it was possible for me to roll my eyes anymore than I did when I heard Carson's painful voice I would have been extremely impressed with myself.

" What are you you implying, Rivers?" I said.

" I mean, c'mon. Mendes? You go from this, " he obnoxiously said pointing to himself, " To, that?"

I followed the way his finger pointed infront of him to where Shawn was struggling to hold all his books at the same time. I smiled at the cute sight but immediately recovered back to the hard, annoyed look on my face.

" Oh shut the hell up, Carson. His elbow is hotter than you," I sassed.

He scoffed, " Whatever, Bri. Call me when you stop playing and realize I'm the best for you,"

"Then you'll be waiting a long time for that, honey!" I called out as he walked away.

I huffed in frustration and stuffed my bag into my locker. Who the hell does he think he is? He cheated on me yet thinks he still has another chance. What an ass.

" Hey, bitch! Long time no see," the familiar sound of Malia's voice made me smile.

" I know, we've both been busy, yeah?" I said after turning to her.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, " More like you have been busy sucking face with Shawn,"

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, " Yeah, yeah. Shut up."

" How does coffee sound after class?"

I nodded my head, " Sounds good,"

"Great," she smiled. 

+++

If you have ever had a crush or a past crush, which I'm guessing everyone has, you know the struggle of when that person just so happen to be in one of your classes. And an even worse scenario is when a past, now extremely attractive, crush sits in front of you and next to your fake boyfriend. Sam Wilkinson, everyone! 

I pretty much had a crush on Sam from seventh grade to sophmore year, but then realized there was a girl that I refused to admit he was dating. It still made everything awkward considering Malia just had to tell him about my massive crush on him and all he did was laugh and walk away. Now that Shawn is in the picture, it's easier to actually accept that I never got to date him. Whatever.

" Now, I'm assigning you your groups of three for your next project. You guys have two weeks to build me a model of a famous battle scene along with a three page summary of it. Not too hard right? Good." Mrs. Bentely, our history teacher, said. 

I'm only praying I at least get a group with Shawn because I hate almost everyone in this class. 

" Okay, Miles, Katy, Michel for group one. I want Kelsey, Amber, Fae for group two." she went down the list of names she had and was extremely happy to not hear me or Shawn in any groups. Mrs. Bentely was actually cool so she would hopefully help me out here. 

" Carson, Paisly, Rachel for group seven. I have Brianna, Shawn, and Samuel for group eight. Then last, we have Ben, Molly, and Cameron." she finished then dismissed us to go to our groups.  

I had Shawn which was good. And thank god I didnt get Carson. Wait...did she say?

" Hey Bri," Sam smirked sitting on the desk next to me. 

" Hey," I dragged out so enthusiastically . Note the sarcasm?

" Hi," a smiling Shawn said and rushed to my side, capturing my lips almost possesively before sitting down. 

" So, group, what's the- uh, plan?" I said warrily. 

" So you guys are like, dating now?" Sam asked out of nowhere. 

I raise my eyebrows at him and nod. Okay, why do you care, Sam?

" Yeah, we are. Is there a problem?" Shawn sasses with a raised eyebrow. I couldn't help but laugh slightly at that. 

Sam raised his hand in mock defense and laughed, " Not at all," 

" Mhm," 

Shawn rolled his eyes and faced me and smiled. I watched as he him winks and hold my hand on top of the desk. 

This is gonna be good.

+++

Hiiii, finally an update after 2000 years! I'm so sorry i just suck at updating, as you all can tell. I'll have more updates, hopefully soon. And Happy Thanksgiving, for those who celebrate! I'm forever grateful for all of you that read and vote:) Have a great day guys, sorry this is short too. 

Sam is goining the party, lol. 

(I did not have time to edit this I'm on my way to two dinners but I really wanted to update. Forgive any mistakes I'll look through it later.)

Bye guys! Love y'all!!

-K