chapter fourteen

Brianna

" I have got to say, guys. I've never really been too fond of the Boston Massacre, but I like what you did. Nice job." 

Sam, Shawn and I give Mrs. Bentely a smiled before sitting down. I was so glad we were finally done with this stupid project. Especially since I would no longer have to break up the stupid arguments Sam and Shawn would get into evey three seconds. 

Another group went up and began talking abou ttheir battle scene and I looked back at Shawn behind me. Nice, I mouthed and winked dramatically. Earning myself a giggle from the Canadian beauty. Sam shoved my shoulder softly and gave me a thumbs up and we both laughed. 

The bell rang conviniently right before Carson's group began presenting.

" Alright guys, we'll continue tomorrow, have a good one!" Mrs. Bentely called out to the wave of desperate teens trying to pry themselves out of that class. Shawn and I rushed out hand in hand with Sam right on our heels. 

" So is this the end of our little trio?" Sam questioned with that sarcastic smile he always  does. 

We both turned, me laughing and Shawn rolling his eyes as usual. " We got an A, Samuel. We're done here." Shawn states coldly.

It's Sam's turn to raise his hands in defense and nods, " Okay. I guess I'll see you around. Mendes. Bri," he said, winking at my name. 

We both nodded and kept walking through the hall. I think I'm gonna miss him.

Like everyday, me and Shawn spent the rest of the day together. We had one class left and we had it together so we skipped off to bask in our non-existant knowlege of Economics. 

+++

Penny and I sat on the floor of my room with food wrappers everywhere and a half empty bottle of whiskey I forgot I hid under my bed. I layed on my back, laughing at anything and everything Penny said. 

" Are you sure you don't want any?" I slurred. " S'really good." 

Penny shook her head and laughed at my drunken state, " I'm okay. Don't think the baby would appreciate that much." 

My eyes widened at her words, " You have a baby?! Oh my goodness, I'm so behind!" 

Penny let out a loud laugh at my stupid, drunkien antics and of course, that made me laugh as well despite me not knowing what the fuck she was laughing at.

A "ding' from my phone interrupted our giggles and made me dive for the piece of metal. 

Shawnieee- Hey bee

Me- SHAWWWWWNNNMMM

Shawnieee- What are you up too?

Me- DID YPU KNOW PENNY HAS A BABYH??Q??

Shawnie- ...yes I did. Are you okay?

Shawnieee- Why are u typing like that

Me- Aha yeah i'm fine 

Shawnieee- Okay good. Could we rt then?

Me- Yeh of course haha

Shawineee- are we really still "fake dating" bee? 

Me- LOLOLOLOLOLO wdym?

Shawnie- Honestly bee, I don't believe we dont both have actual feelings here..

Me-  ha I though we were keeping this casual shawn?

Shawnieee- I thought so too. I'd be lying if I said I didn't actually like you tho

Me- oH..

Shawnieee- Fuck it

Shawnieee- I love you Bee. I really do

Me- Shit

Shawnieee- Did I scare you?

Me- No not at all lol

Me- I loooooove you two 

Shawnieee- Omf wow. I cant um

Shawnieee- Goodnight beautiful

Me- Ahaha SHHHHH don tell shawn I'm drunk

NOT DELIVERED. TRY AGAIN?

***

Next chapter is the last. Thank you so much for 9k reads:) Love you x.

-K