chapter six

Brianna

"Okay, so you're telling me that if you had the opportunity to shark dive, you wouldn't?"

Shawn squinted his eyes at me, " Who would?"

"Psh, I would!" I scoffed at him. He laughed out loud at my words, throwing his head back.

"What?"

" You made me kill a cricket last night. How would you be able go swim with sharks?"

I rolled my eyes at him. It was a big cricket. " Whatever, Shawn."

We were at this small restaurant he claimed was amazing, and it was. I snacked on a cinnamon bagel and iced coffee as I giggled at Shawn's stories. My back wasn't facing the door, so I was oblivious to why Shawn suddenly shot a friendly smile towards it.

"Hey, kids. How's it going?" I turned to find just the person I knew the voice belonged to my dear Malia.

She pulled up a chair from the table beside us and sat fairly close to Shawn.

"Uh, Malia. What are you doing here?" My voice asked through grit teeth.

" Oh c'mon, Bri. It's just your old pal, Mal. Am I not aloud to hang with my best friend and her new boyfriend?" Malia wiggled her eyebrows at us.

"Shut up, Mal," I grumbled.

"Chill, Brianna," She turned to an awkward Shawn and smiles, " You're cute,"

" Thanks, I guess," Shawn blushed. He fucking blushed at my stupid ass friend.

They spent about twenty minutes trying to, in Malia's words, "get to know each other". She was giggling at everything he said like a little school girl and Shawn laughed along with her. And after pretending to shoot myself a couple times and several retweets later, I had enough.

"Okay, I think it's time for us to go. Yeah, Shawn?" I said while getting up and gathering to remains of our food.

"Okay, Bee," Shawn agreed sweetly and got up as well.

"Aw c'mon, Bri. You're leaving already? Me and Shawn were having a conversation,"

I looked at my friend quite annoyed, "And now we are leaving. Lets go, Shawn,"

I tugged Shawn along with me and we exited the restaurant.

"Bee, calm down. Why in such a rush to leave?" Shawn asked me.

"Well I was bored and tired of her obnoxious giggles at everything you said. Man, I wanted to shoot myself," I huffed. We both climbed into the silver car I parked in front of the shop. As I turned the ignition, I could see Shawn smirking at me.

"What?"

He laughed, " Is someone jealous, Brianna?"

I let out a scoff. " No! What? I just...don't want her to blow our cover. Or you,"

His face flushed at my words and he stayed silent the rest of the ride.
***

Hey! Sorry, this is just a short little update for y'all. Longer chapter with more of the plan going through soon. :)

Have a good day, jay jays! (idek what this is but I like it lol)

-K