chapter three

Brianna

"So what's the plan, babe?"

Me and Shawn agreed to meet under a tree before school to discuss a plan. We sat there while I stuffed my face with grapes and he thought deeply.

"There isn't much to do. We just have to be obnoxiously cute, I guess. Like, one second we are giggling together and the next I'm pushing you into the janitor's closet,"

My eyes widened at his plan. Didn't think he had that in him. I guess he's full of surprises.

"Uhm, okay. I guess that'll work," my words came out choked for some reason.

Shawn nodded contently as I stood and retrieved my bag. He stood up too and we started walking up the front of the school.

When we arrived to the front, I could feel Shawn gazing at me. I held out my hand for him to hold and huffed. We walked in hand in hand, wide eyes staring us down. I could hear confused whispers and snotty huffs. But we walked in like we were Penny or something.

We finally reached my locker, that was conveniently infront of Penny's. She sent us her usual disgusted glare that I waved off. My eyes asked him what was next, his leaving mine to think.

And just like that, my back was slammed against the lockers with his lips attacking mine. Well, shit. My arms shot to his neck, trying to make it believable. Our lips were practically assaulting each other, until one of the grossest people in this school, the lunch lady, scolded us with a wag of her fist and breathy tone.

The boy and I stepped away from each other, as awkward as it was, and smirked.

"Shall we?" I said while holding my hand out to him.

He smiled sheepishly and took it, skipping along the halls with me. Giggling and smiling all the way to class. I like him.

***

"But Bri! This chicken nugget looks like a unicorn and you know it!"

My younger sister, Chrissie, insisted her food looked like a mystic creature, so I just chose to agree to save my life. She may be 4'8 and 50 pounds, but she is strong.

"Shut up, already. No one cares about your foods shape!"

"You shut up," she mumbled as she walked up the steps to the second floor, probably going to tell my mom about what I said.

I managed to escape safely and plopped onto my bed. My hand grasped my phone and saw a notification from some random-ass number.

Unknown- hey babe

Me- tf, is this Carson again?!?!?!? I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF DUMBASS

Unknown- No this is patrick (lol)

Me- Just reveal urself and ur terrible refrences

Unknown- geez, its shawn

Me- Oh...

Me- mah sexyyyy?

Unknown- ...

Unknown- i mean...i guess

Me- heyyyy babe. lol u called me babe

Mah Sexyyy- well ur my...fake girlfriend so i just though it was...fitting?

Me- its all good in the hood shawnie

Me- call me hoe for all i care

Mah Sexyyy- GASP i would never bee

Me- I know... cuz ur all innocence and shit. I love it

Mah Sexyyy- Picture Message [gif above]

Me- awwweee shawnie. ur so cute

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- i try

Me- oi whats my name on ur phone

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- ...

Me- well

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- ...

Me- SHAWN

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- ... babygirl

Me- well shit shawn. now i feel all tingly cuz ur the cutest/hotest thing ever. lol ur name is mah sexy ass beast

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- oh my

Me- okay, ily shawnie but im tired af and need sleep to be me so ill see ya bby

Mah Sexy Ass Beast - alright

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- im chill

Me- ur supposed to say goodnight ya little shit

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- oh sorry

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- goodnight, muffin

Me- what the actual shawn

Mah Sexy Ass Beast- well...i like muffins and i like you so youre a muffin :)

********

Shawn's adorableness kills me. Bye.

-K