chapter nine

Okay yall win😋
Brianna

" A goddamn roller rink. I'm standing in a roller rink. I wanted Taco Bell!"

We waited in line to get our roller skates as I shook my head at Shawn. His excuse was that he didn't want to be cliche and take me on a picnic or something. I didn't even know we had a roller rink in town. So I guess he wins.

" Stop! You're not letting me be cute, Brianna," Shawn pouted. Curse this child's ability to make me weak in the knees by a single pout.

" Fine, fine!" I put my hands up in mock defense, " But if I fall, Shawn Mendes, I will not be a happy faux girlfriend,"

**

" Shawn, Shawn, Shawn! Help! " I cried before hitting the wall of the rink. "Fuck!"

I could see Shawn doubling over in laughter but still trying to rush to my aid. I probably actually skated a total of 3 minutes in the two hours we've been here. I was falling to my doom, on the floor, or yelling at Shawn for skating around me in circles with a smirk on his face. This jerk knew how to skate like some damn professional.

" I hate you. So much," I seethed with a bit of laughter though.

" C'mon, Bee. Let's go get you some food," Finally, something I know how to fucking do.

I sat at a little, retro table, waiting for Shawn to bring me the chili fries I wanted. And what is this? Did my eyes deceive me? Nope. It's Penny and Carson, together.

*shoots self*

And of course, they felt the need to sit at the table across from ours and sneer their little sneers.

" Oh look, little miss Brianna. All alone again? Shawn finally see the slut you are?" She said in her nasally voice with a fake pout.

Before I could shoot back, I felt a kiss to my neck with strong arms wrapped around me, making me instantly smile.

" Nope, I'm all here," Shawn said to the idiotic couple. I hummed in delight.

Penny rolled her eyes and went back to looking at Carson. Smashing her Botoxed lips to his.

" Can we go now, don't have time for this," I whispered. I sensed Shawn's worry in the nod he gave me. He helped me up and I held his hand tight so we could walk out.

" And Penny, even you know you're the biggest slut in this damn city,"

When we got out of the building, I stopped walking and stared Shawn in the eye. His beautiful brown eyes stared into mine, though the ones I held let a tear stream into my face. The brunette boy pulled me into a hug I knew only he could give. One that made me feel loved and safe. For once.

" Please don't ever leave me, Mendes,"

****** +++++*****+++++****+*

Yall I'm sorry for the late update again. It's short too. But the electricity decided to be mean so there was a black out in my house for a bit. But I updated, as promised.

Thank you for the ones that commented☺️ Follows for you both, loves.

Question: Do I have any fanboys reading this? Cuz if I do,damn be seen children. Aha I'm scary.

Love yall<3

-Kate