chapter seven

Brianna

" I can't believe we are actually gonna do this," I hissed at Shawn under my breath.

"If we want to be convincing, then we have to! Now go out the front one and I'll go to the right door," he responded.

I rolled my eyes but complied. When we both departed to either sides of the halls, I made my way to the front cafeteria door. Here goes nothing.

I walked in, quickly grabbing my food and payed until I saw Shawn in the corner of my eye. I fucking hate you, Shawn.

I turned to him and within seconds, my food flew through the air and I was running towards Shawn. Jumping at him, I wrapped my arms and legs around him as I squealed.

" Oh my gosh, babe! I missed you!" I screeched and hated myself even more.

Disgusted glares and scoffs fly through the room like my lunch a little earlier. We both zoned out and proceeded to assault the other's lips, like usual.

" Ms. Solis and Mr. Mendes! You're lucky I haven't informed the principal about you two!" My lips left Shawn's and both of our eyes averted to the room monitor in front of us. She scowled at our apologies and strutted away.

" I told you it was a bad idea," I said as I caught myself from nearly falling off the table Shawn had put me on after I basically jumped him.

" Well we got their attention didn't we?"

" Yeah, we did. Because we were sucking each others fucking faces off!" I hissed. We walked down the halls hand in hand, down to Shawn's locker I believe.

***

My mother tries to cook all the time. Does not mean she's very good at it. It's just not her..forte? And here I am, watching Shawn happily eat undercooked meat and conversing with my mother.

" Shawn, you don't have to pretend you like dinner by the way,"

Shawn gasped, I repeat, gasped at me. Damn child.

" What are you talking about!? This is delicious, Ms.Solis," he smiled.

" Thank you, Shawn! At least someone appreciates my efforts. And like I said, it's Holly," my mom said, eyes narrowed and everything.

" I like the food too!" Chrissy insisted. My eyes rolled at her childish ways.

" Okay, sorry!" I scoffed and proceeded to stare at the cold food in front of me.

" So when'd you guys start dating?" My mom asked before shoving burnt broccoli into her mouth.

I looked over to Shawn and back to my mom. I know we told her we were dating, and yeah, I like Shawn, he's a good guy. But it still sounds weird.

" A couple weeks, yeah?" I coughed a little.

Shawn nodded eagerly and continued to eat. Why, you ask. I don't know.

" No hook ups yet?"she bluntly asked once again. Making the poor Shawn choke.

" Mother, be quiet please. You're gonna scare the damn kid!" I'm quite mean to my mother, aren't I? Shit I'm sorry.

" Well! I'm sorry! Clean up, Brianna," My mom yelled and left the room. I am so confused.

I ran over to the still choking Shawn and smacked his back to try and dislodge the stupid ass food from his throat.

He stopped choking and calmed down after I gave him water. Chrissy thought this whole thing was hilarious and was rolling on the floor laughing.

" Are you okay?!" I screamed once he settled down.

" Yeah, yeah. I'm good. A kiss would make it better though," Shawn said with a smirk.

This cheeky son of a bitch.

***

This update is a mess I am so sorry for the wait. The amount of love this book is getting is incredible. Thank you all so much. I'm sorry for being a shitty writer. Lol luv yall.

Have a good day, jayjays!

-K