chapter eleven

Brianna

+++

Sports. Yeah, not my thing. I don't really ever play or watch them, never have. And being forced to watch my ex- boyfriend play basket ball with your ex- crush while sitting with your current, but fake, boyfriend didn't really help my opinion on them. 

" Ugh, do we really have to sit through this, Bee?" Shawn whined with his arms thrown up in the air. 

I rolled my eyes and nodded, " Sadly, yes. We have to get the first part of this project done and Sam demands we wait for him,"   

"Well I'm bored. Can we just do it ourselves and tell the teacher he did nothing?"

A loud laugh tumbled out of my mouth , "I dont think thats how it works "

Shawn huffed and ran a hand through his hair. "I guess, "

I kept my gaze on his hands for a moment and may have completly drooled over them. I'm usually the one that may pay attention to nice eyes or cute smiles, in which Shawn has both, but damn this boy's hands were hot. Dont ask me why, alright?

"Mendes! You up for a game? " Sam cried from the court. Shawn made a face of annoyance that was honestly the best thing ever. 

"Not really. Unless you're up for getting your ass kicked!" he sassed.

I couldn't contain my laughing fit as Sam nodded his head in acceptance. 

"Alright, Shawn. Do I smell a challenge?" 

My faux boyfriend rolled his eyes and did a "this bitch" point, "No, I think that might be your B.O. But yeah, I'll play you."

Sam nodded again and chucked the ball at Shawn, Shawn catching it swiftly and dribbing a couple times. I guess by the look of surprise mixed with frustration on Sam's face he thought Shawn couldn't play. But, Shawn could play damn well. 

Many lost shots by Sam and Carson and coutless packs by Shawn's 6 foot figure later, Sam sat dumbfounded and sweaty as Shawn walked back to be and held his fist out to mine without breaking a sweat. Yep, that's my boyfriend. Well fake...fake boyfriend. Yeah.

"Well played, Mendes. Didn't know you had it in you," Sam praised. 

"Bitch, I know,"

+++

We all basked in our boredom while we chucked out ideas for our project. I lay in between Shawn's legs on his bed as he played with the pins in my hair with one hand and I held the other and observed its beauty. Sam sat all the way across Shawn's floor on a bean bag with a rolled up sock he found and continued to toss it in the air. 

"How about World War 1?" Sam said, boredom hinting in his voice.

"It's a battle scene not a war, dumbass." Shawn said.

"Shawn!" I covered my mouth and tried not to burst out laughing. "Calm down,"

He raised his arms in defense and huffed for the millionth time that day. 

"I've always had this wierd thing for the Boston Massacre. How 'bout that?" I suggested while looking down at Shawn and I's intertwined hands. 

Sam nodded his head, "I mean, yeah I guess."

"Honey?" I ask in a posh voice, looking up at Shawn.

"Sounds good, babe."

"Finally! Now lets research!" my voice echoes through his loft-like room. I grab Shawn's laptop and type in the password "babygirlbee" like he told me a few weeks back. My stomach still did little turns when I typed it in. He's the sweetest. Fuck, It's fake,Brianna, calm yourself!

Shawn came up behind me on his computer chair and put his chin on my shoulder, giving the side of my neck a small kiss. "How's it goin'?"

I blushed. He makes this so hard. "Good, I guess."

He turns over to Sam frantically typing on his own laptop. "How's it going over there, Malibu Barbie?"

Sam glared at him, running his hands around his bleach-blonde hair "Haha, that's so funny. You're such a good comedian! And I'm doing just fine!" {AN- If anyone recognizes this little quote, I love you lol}

Shawn raised his brows and laughed, "Okay! Just asking, chill"

We all continued this for three more hours. Shawn and Sam kept going at each other and I just laughed and kept typing my research. Occasionally Shawn would kiss me or place me on his lap to annoy Sam with our "couple-y shit", in his words. 

All was silent other than the sound of our fingers clacking at the keyboards. Until Sam decided to break the silence with his jack ass comments.

"Hey Bri,"

" Yes, Samuel?" I said, my gaze still on my screen. 

I could hear the smirk in his voice when he spoke, "So Malia's pretty hot, wanna hook it up?"

Bitch.

*******

It's alright kids, I'm here. Honestly, why do I still apologize anymore you guys should expect this from me already. Lol. Okay well. Yeah. Once again, I'm sorry for being such a shitty writer for you all. I like never update, I'm sorry. Okay yeah. I love you guys! Muah, muah <3

Comment and vote pls pls?

-K