chapter eight

Brianna

+++

The boredom was real, everyone. I resulted to actually having a conversation with Krissy. While she wouldn't shut up about some toy baby she say at the store, I was hoping Malia would at least text me. I did not get that wish.

" And then it had a bottle that actually had juice in it, Bri! But mom wouldn't let me have i-" the rather annoying ring of my phone interrupted her rant.

I almost flung myself to my phone to answer whoever was calling me. I answered automatically just from the first "S" and every possible heart emoji there was that followed the contact.

The FaceTime call connected and I saw little Shawn smiling under his hoodie.

" Hi, Bee,"

I smiled brightly at the brunette on the other line. Shawn waved lazily back to me from his spot on his bed, I assumed.

"Hey, Shawn. Why the random call?" Not that I was complaining. He got me out of my sister's rage about a damn doll.

" Well, I dont know. Just wanna' see you," He murmered the last part but it was loud enough to hear. For my fake boyfriend, damn this kid can make me blush.

I huffed at his words, "Shawn, this isn't fair! You get to be all naturally cute and sweet to me and I can't even say some adorable shit to save my life!"

His laughter filled my ears as he shook his head while I pouted at him.

" You're adorable anyways. And you don't even have to try, Bee,"

" You did it again!"

Now. When I say we talked about the most random shit for hours, I mean it. It had escalated from Shawn wanting to " get to know me better" and asking my favorite animal, to us getting all deep and making up quotes that pretty much deserved at least 100,000 notes on tumblr.

" Well, now that I know you'd really love to just go to space and forget your past, I did actually want to ask you something," Shawn started to sound nervous as he talked into his headphones.

I nodded, " Shoot,"

" Well, what do you say we go on a...proper date?"

I said nothing while Shawn stared at me from his phone and I stared back from my laptop. The grin that spread onto my face seemed to make Shawn a bit confused.

" You're an idiot, Shawn Mendes," I laughed through my own headphones.

" I knew this wasn't a good idea, I'll be on my way now!"

" No, no! I'll go with you Shawnie boy. 'Cuz I love ya," my nose crinkled in the smile I sent him.

" Where too, little sue?" Shawn grimaced at my words. Me shooting him a confused look.

" First of all, never say that. Ever again. And second, I don't know. Where ever you want to go, I'll take you there,"

" Awe, little sue. You're so cute. So a Taco Bell date then?"

***

... hi. I'm the worst I am the worst! I'm sorry guys. Writers block hit me like a sit ton of bricks honeys. I wrote this in my phone because I knew I had to update even though it's like midnight and I'm really tired. Schools starting up so who knows what's gonna happen. Be back soon jayjays😘

...

Fuck.

Cameron's 21😦

*cries* *flies* *dies*

(if any of you would go to my cameron book and just comment cameron is 21 with this 😭 on a random chapter I will update tomorrow. And I'll be super super happy and cry and love you)

-Kate