.-the new kid-.

I was walking to my Algebra 1 class with Corbyn and Jonah when Daniel ran up to us.

"Oh my god guys! There's a new kid!" Daniel nearly screamed. We've been getting so many new students lately that it's pissing the teachers off because they barely have enough seats for everyone. 

"What's his name?" Jonah asked.

"His name is Zach Herron." Daniel answered him in a whisper. 

"What does he look like? Is he cute?" I asked. 

"He has brown hair and brown eyes. To answer your question, yes he's cute." Daniel said adding a sigh at the end. Everyone knows that I'm gay. They don't mind it though. 

The tardy bell rang and Daniel left with a smirk. Jonah, Corbyn, and I walked into our Algebra class and sat down in our seats. We weren't the only ones who were late. I looked around the room for the new boy and saw a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring out of the window that was behind the teacher's desk. Then he drifted his eyes onto me. Was this the new kid? He doesn't look familiar so therefore he might be the new kid. I don't know though. I'll ask Corbyn. 

"Hey, Corbyn? Is-is that the new kid?" I asked in a whisper. He looked over at the new boy and his eyes went wide.

"Holy shit it is! That's the Zach Herron that everyone is talking about!" Corbyn silently yelled. Well, I could see why everyone is talking about him. He's cute. No he's more than cute he's hot as hell. I pinched myself because I was blushing when he smiled and waved at me. 

"Everyone turn your books to page 65. We will be learning how to do two-step equations." Mr. Taylor announced. All throughout the class period Jonah and Corbyn were giggling and Corbyn punched my thigh. I looked at him and he nodded in Zach's direction. I slowly looked in Zach's direction and he was staring at me still. But he was...smirking? Why the hell is he doing that? To be honest it's kinda hot. 

I looked back over at Jonah and Corbyn only to see them smirking and winking at me.

"Oooo Jack's got a crush on the new kid." Corbyn mouthed. I punched his thigh and he yelped.

"Is everything alright over there, Mr. Besson?" Mr. Taylor asked stopping the lesson.

"Yes sir. Everything is alright." Corbyn said sounding like he was in pain. I giggled silently. Mr. Taylor continued the lesson.

I looked back over at Zach and of course he was still staring at me. Seriously what is wrong with this boy. All throughout the class period Zach kept staring at me. It made me very uncomfortable. It's reminding me of when Edward and Bella met for the first time and Edward just kept staring her down. 

A/N: Hope you're enjoying this book so far. So it might be obvious that Zach has a little bit of a crush on Jack. Oop- Heh well moving on to the next chapter!!!