.-date-.

I pulled up to the picnic area and got out. I went to Zach's door and opened it helping him out. He smiled at me.

"Thanks." He said blushing. I smiled and nodded.

"No problem." I said walking us to the picnic area. I let go of his hand and sat down on the blanket. He looked around in awe.

"Holy cow Jack! It's so beautiful. All the dandelions and the smell of honeysuckle. I love it!" He said cheerfully. His face was so bright with joy and happiness that it made me happy. I was almost gonna ask him to fuck me when he looked back at me.

"Baby I'm so glad you're mine. And mine only." He said. I was about to cry. I don't know why. I just feel like crying. But I have to stay strong for now. 

"Aw baby me too. I'm not sharing you with anyone else besides our friends but if they try to hit on you let me know so I can handle them. Okay?" I said brushing his cheeks. He nodded and we began eating. I watched him eat and he watched me eat. We would giggle here and there until our song came on. 

"Oh my god Jack! It's our song!" Jack said jumping up and grabbing both of Zach's hands pulling him up. (A/N: btw this is where you play the song above. that's their song.) We stepped off of the blanket and into the field of dandelions.

"Zach, can I have this dance?" I asked leaving my right hand out. He gasped and took my hand.

"Yes I will!" He almost exclaimed. I giggled mostly to myself. I put my hands on his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck then we began swaying to our song. Then we started staring into each other's eyes singing and smiling.

"Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine 

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me, I've never felt so happy

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay, when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know?
Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know that?

I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine 

Then as the song faded away we kissed. It was an "oh you're so sweet" kinda kiss it was an "i love you so much" kinda kiss. Which, yes I love him so. He is my world now. And I'm his. We pulled away from each other smiling hugely. We giggled and blushed.

"Mmm such a great song." We both said. We got everything picked up and into the car and I drove to Zach's favorite ice cream place. We had a conversation about how Tate McRae has come so far in her music career that she actually might get a chance of becoming even more famous. (A/N: Please so help me god if she doesn't I'm gonna go find those people and knock some sense into their dumb heads.) I pulled into the ice cream shop's parking lot and Zach gasped and looked at me excitedly. I got out of the car before he did and opened his door for him. I barely had enough time to grab his hand. He flung himself out of the car and ran to the ice cream shop's door. I giggled. I walked fast to catch up to him and eventually did.

"How many?" The worker asked.

"Just 2." I answered.

"Okay, follow me." She said leading us to our booth. We sat down. Zach sat down in front of me and me in front of him. He smiled.

"Thank you for everything. I've enjoyed this day so much. I'm actually lost of words. I'm just so happy that you did this all for me. I love you, Jack." He said smiling. See I knew he'd like it.

"I'm glad you like it baby. I had Daniel and Corbyn help me with the picnic area. So I didn't do all of the work myself." I said being a little dramatic at the last part. He giggled.

"Hello, I'm Eben. I will be your waitress for the night. What would you handsome fella's like?" Eben asked.

"I would like a Double chocolate chip ice cream with brownie bites in it. And he'd like strawberry banana ice cream." I said. 

"Okay! It'll be here in a few minutes!" He said walking away shoving his pad into his pocket. We waited for 10 minutes for our ice cream to show up to us. And it did. Zach clapped his hands and squealed happily. I giggled. We ate our ice cream in silence. 

"My god, that was so good. As it is always." He said. We paid Eben and then left to go home. 

A/N: Holy shit 1,000+ words! Welppp I hope you enjoyed this book because its the end...

KIDDING HAHAHHA YOU THOUGHT!!!