.-home alone-.

⚠️WARNING I REPEAT THIS IS A WARNING! THERE IS SMUT!!!⚠️

When we got up to our room Zach immediately spun me around and kissed me roughly but in a good way. I could feel his erection becoming hard as it was against me. He groaned and literally ripped off all of my clothes. I kicked off my shoes and took his clothes off but not ripping them.  I began teasing him but that was interrupted by him laying me onto the bed with him on top of me. He stopped kissing me and placed his lips to my ear.

"Mm get ready baby. This is gonna be the time of your life." He whispered in my ear only to tease me.

"Don't tease me." I whispered back. He chuckled his mischievous chuckle and kissed his way down to my v-line. He grabbed my dick and started stroking it. I groaned loudly as he began doing it faster. He stuck my dick into his mouth then started bobbing his head up and down. I moaned over and over again.

"Ah f-fuck. Zach-I'm gonna-AHhHH" I moaned. Then I released it all. I heard him swallow loudly. 

"Mm I'm not even done." He said still manhandling my hard member. Suddenly he aligned himself to where he was going inside of me. He began thrusting inside of me. I screamed in agony but then it soothed out into a pleasurable sensation. I moaned louder and louder each time he went harder and faster. 

"Mm daddy-Ughh it feels so good. Cum for me-" I moaned. Then I felt him twitch releasing it all inside of me. I breathed heavily as he flopped down beside me also breathing heavily. He covered us up with the sheets and we snuggled into each other falling asleep.