.-special day pt.2-.

⚠️WARNING I REPEAT THIS IS A WARNING! THERE IS SMUT!!!⚠️

Zach walked me inside the house. Nobody was home. Does he not have siblings? We walked down a huge hallway. I followed him into a well lit room. I gawked. 

"This is my room." Zach said breaking the silence. Well no shit that this is his room. He had guitars, a karaoke machine, posters upon posters, and it was just mainly music stuff. I guess he likes music. Huh kinda the same as me. I like to sing and play piano and all that jazz. But he doesn't have a piano. 

"Wow, this reminds me of my room but like yours is 100 times better." I said standing there looking around the room in total shock. Wow I'm in heaven.

"So, my surprise? Can I see them?" I asked while taking a seat in his gaming chair. He ran his hand through his hair and my heart skipped a beat and my breathe hitched.

"Well you have multiple surprises, actually." He said softly. I was so eager to see the surprises. I bouncing me right leg and Zach came over there and put his hand on my leg.

"Don't be anxious. Just give me a few seconds to get everything out together in my mind, Okay?" He said reassuringly. I nodded. He inhaled sharply and closed his eyes and exhaled slowly.

"Jack, will you go out with me?" He asked while opening his eyes and kneeling. 

I was taken aback. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting this. What do I say? I like him a lot. Do I like him as much as he likes me? Yes, I do. 

"Yes I will." I finally answered him. 

He gasped and pulled me into his lap kissing all over my face. I kept giggling. but abruptly stopped when he started kissing my lips. I kissed him back. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He bit my neck softly and I, of course, moaned. He giggled and I could feel the heat from his breath go against my skin. I shuddered and hummed. He slipped my shirt and pants off throwing them on the floor. I rolled over on top of him and pinned him down. 

"Mmm kinky." He whispered. I slipped off his clothes and licked from his neck down to his waist the back up teasing him.

"Mmm don't tease me baby." He begged softly. But I didn't listen of course. I smirked. I grabbed his thighs and started licking his thighs then back up to his neck continuing to tease him. 

"Babyyy.." He moaned. I felt something hard on my chest and I slid down his body to find his hard visitor. I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. Zach started becoming a moaning mess. Mmm.

I started bobbing my head while Zach gripped the sheet and arched his back and neck in pleasure. he continued to moan while I smacked his thigh.

"Ah ffuuckk baby I'm gonna- ah" He moaned. I ran my hand up and down his thigh and I nodded indicating that I was fine with it. And, well, he did. God he tastes so fucking sweet. I swallowed his cum and licked his tip before laying beside him.

"Mmm that was fun baby. You did amazing." I said.

"I could say the same for you." He said nudging me with his nose. 

"Stopp" I giggled. 

He pulled the sheets over us. We laid there for a while. I couldn't stop looking into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes until I fell asleep in his hold.