.-mysterious surprise pt.2-.

Zach was driving us to the reservation and let's just say he was smirking the whole damn time. I would giggle and he'd look at me still smirking. But he would wink. So I broke off the silence.

"So, where are Daniel and Corbyn going?" I asked. 

"Well, Daniel is going to take Corbyn somewhere fancy. So they're going on a date." He answered.

"What's the place called?" I asked.

"I have no idea, love" He said. 

"So where is our reservation?" I asked.

"Jacky baby, it's a surprise. Plus we're here." He sighed. He pulled into a parking space and stopped the car then got out to open my door. I recognized where we were. It was my favorite private picnic area. But how did he know? I guess I must've told him but I really don't remember. Sounds like me. I thought to myself. 

"So this is where we're going. I remembered this was your favorite place to go. So I brought you here for a little special thing. Oh and you have a surprise awaiting you too." He said winking. I rolled my eyes as we began walking down to our reserved spot. I was a smiling mess when I saw that it was all set up just for this purpose. What is he trying to say? Or do? Oh my god are we gonna have sex here? Oh god-

"No, baby. We're not gonna have sex here. There's no need to worry." He said. "And yes, before you ask if you said all of that out loud, you did." He added smirking. Shit shit shit. I just embarrassed myself ! I'm so stupid. UGH!

"Whatever let's just do this thing." I said blushing deeply. He chuckled and turned on music in which the song "September" by James Arthur came on and played in the background. He set the food down and began fixing our plates. The lights shimmering above us gave an aesthetic like vibe to the sunset that was also shimmering. He looks so good and hot. He gave me my plate and gave me a smile.

"Eat up love and then we'll get onto the surprise." He said. I scarfed down my food eagerly to find out what my surprise was while he was taking tiny ass bites. I watched him as he ate peacefully. I adored him. I can't believe he's mine. He set down his fork and grabbed mine and his plate putting them away. 

"You ready love?" He asked as he put his hands in his pockets. I stood up and nodded excitedly. He giggled and grabbed my hands dragging me to the flower patch that was near our reservation. He stopped in front of me and looked me in the eyes. 

"Jack, ever since that time I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one. And that was when we had Algebra 1 together with Corbyn and Jonah. It felt like time had stopped. Right then and there. I couldn't stop staring at you. But when I smiled and waved at you, you blushed. It was so cute and it still is cute. Every night I was away from you I would worry about you. I'd worry that you weren't safe and if you were doing something to hurt yourself. And then that night when Jonah and Corbyn came banging on my door and told me everything, I blamed it all on myself when I knew that I didn't do anything wrong. I was so worried. I didn't know if you heard what I said but you opened your eyes slightly. God I was so torn. But you fell into unconsciousness for 2 weeks straight. I had thought you died but you didn't. My god did you scare me.  But look at you now. Happy, healthy, safe, supported, loved. And here we are standing in a field full of flowers. You look so stunning. So my baby boy. I have loved you for the past 3 years now. And I still do. So I just wanna give you this, " He pulls a tiny white box out of his right pocket and picks my hand up continuing saying, "This is a promise ring and I promise to love you for forever and ever. You are mine and no one else's. Just mine." Then he put the ring on my left hand wedding finger. 

I gawked at the colors of the band.  The ring was black. Which is my favorite color. Then I read the words on it. In which said "Always for forever" . I smiled and looked up at him. 

"I love you so much." I said. Then his lips crashed onto mine. I could see what he meant by time slowing down. This is falling in love. I felt so numb against his rock hard body. I hummed. He let got of me and we smiled at each other.

"Well, we can continue this later but we have to pack up our stuff." He whispered. I sighed playfully. We got everything set up and left to go back home only to see no one was there. 

A/N: Heyyyyy! It's been a while. Buttt you're gonna love me. Next chapter will be good. I promise.

Ha and this is me putting you on a cliffhanger! :p