.-1 year later-.

⚠️WARNING THIS IS GONNA BE A SMUT CHAPTER!!!! ⚠️

⚠️BE AWARE!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ JUST DON'T READ IT!!!!!⚠️

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when I heard moaning from the downstairs bathroom. I just shrugged. Just hearing things. I thought to myself and continued cooking mine and everyone else's bacon, egg, and cheese omelets. Everyone else is awake so I insisted on making breakfast for everyone. But if I'm being honest I've literally been doing everything for everyone except for Daniel and Zach for a year now. But Jonah and Corbyn just literally sit on their asses all damn day. 

I rolled my eyes to myself. When I was putting the last omelet on a plate I heard moaning again. Okay what the hell?  I thought to myself. I walked to the downstairs bathroom door and leaned up against it. Hearing things that I never imagined to hear.

"F-fuck Jack. Oh yess. Ahh" Zach moaned. So I knocked on the door and the moans stopped abruptly. 

"Uhm don't come in here." He said. But I didn't listen. I opened the door and closed it behind me. He looked up at me and gulped. 

"You heard nothing." He said.

"I heard everything. You are very loud." I said raising my eyebrows chuckling. He scratched his neck nervously and stood up covering his member. He cleared his throat making me shoot my head up. Damn I want that dick. That boner he had for me. 

"My eyes are up here." He said. I got closer to him and put my hands on is hips. He flinched at the contact but grew into it getting closer to me. I slid my hands up his shirt and took it off. He smirked.

"Are we really going to have sex in the downstairs bathroom?" He asked while smirking. I shrugged.

"Guess so." I said. I picked him up and put him on the counter and got in between his legs kissing him. He took my shirt off and I smirked against his lips. I palmed his awaiting member causing Zach to moan and throw his head back.

"Now Jack- Ah fuck- Don't tease me." He moaned. But I don't listen. I unzipped his pants then his underwear and yanked them off of him. I looked down at his member in which sprang up. I was drooling. I wiped the pre-cum off with my index finger and licked my finger. 

"Mmm" I hummed. I took his boner and jerked him off for him. I kitty licked the tip making Zach moan. he gripped my hair and I moaned.

"Fuck me Jack-" He moaned. And I will gladly do so. I thought to myself. I stuck his dick into my mouth and began bobbing my head faster and faster each time he moaned faster. 

"I'm gonna-ahh" He moaned then his liquid was flowing in my mouth. I looked him in the eyes and swallowed loudly. I took his dick out of my mouth still looking him in the eyes. A trail of his cum followed. I pushed him down where he was laying down. I took all of my clothes off and jumped onto him but carefully. He spread his legs open knowing what I am about to do.

"Good boy" I whispered into his ear. I shoved my dick into him and he gasped. He adjusted to my size and nodded.

"Ready." He choked out. I thrust inside of him slowly. He moaned and I moaned. 

"Fuck you're so tight baby-" I breathed out. I gripped his hair and began pulling in and out of him.

"Fuck-faster" He moaned. I went faster making him curse like a sailor. Damn all the dirty shit he's saying is literally what I'm in the mood for. So I went faster, harder and deeper making moan and yell. I moaned and gripped his hair harder. 

"Mmm get ready." I moaned. And he did. I grabbed his left thigh with my left hand. It wasn't but 5 minutes I started seeing stars. I went faster and faster until I was pleased. I reached my high and came inside of him. I pulled out slowly and hopped off of the counter. 

"Damn it. I can't walk." Zach said falling off of the counter. I giggled and helped him back up onto the counter. We put our clothes on and I carried Zach to the kitchen to let him eat and I let the others know that their food was done. Surprisingly the food was still warm. 

A/N: Like I said here's the chapter that y'all were supposed to be on the lookout for.! Hope you like this very graphic chapter...