.-confession-.

Of course Corbyn and Jonah ran to Daniel after Algebra 1 was over. They told him everything. I rolled my eyes and sat down at our usual lunch table. 

"Awe Jack are you mad?" Daniel cooed. 

"Yeah, actually. I am" I said playfully. Although I wasn't mad I was just a little confused. Why was Zach staring at me for that long? He didn't even take his eyes off of me to write anything down the teacher was saying. The lesson was very important. But damn was Zach hot. I wanted to talk and ask why he was staring at me but I can't see myself doing that. I just-

"JACK!" Daniel frantically yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah, what?" I asked refocusing in the real world.

"Did Zach ever talk to you?" He asked. Pfft didn't he already know the answer? I thought Jonah and Corbyn told him everything? Did they not?

"No. I thought Jonah and Corbyn told you guys everything." I said sounding a wee bit confused.

"Yeah they did. But not about you. They only told me about how Zach was staring a hole through you." Daniel said looking down at his tray. "But tell me, do you have a crush on Zach?" He added. Shit shit shit what do I say. I do have a crush on Zach but I didn't want anyone to know. I looked at Jonah and Corbyn and they were watching me. I looked back at Daniel and sighed. 

"Yes, I do. I have a big crush on him." I confessed. Everyone gasped and awed.

"Go talk to him then. He obviously likes you." Corbyn suggested. Is he crazy!? For all of these years that he's known me, he doesn't know how bad I am at starting a conversation. 

"Are you insane!? I can't do that!" I said frantically. 

"Sure you can. You just need to grow a pair and tell him how you feel about him. Express yourself." He said hitting the table. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are fucking crazy. I just can't. No way." I said pressing my forehead onto the table. Daniel abruptly got up from the table and went somewhere in the lunchroom. I sighed. Corbyn or Jonah patted my head.

"There there, Jacky. It'll be okayyy." Someone said. The voice sounded like Corbyn's. I peeked through my hair and saw that it was Corbyn patting my head. I rolled my eyes.

Daniel sat down with a huff but I felt someone looking at me. I lifted my head from the table and saw Daniel smirking. 

"Look who's here." He said. I looked over and saw a familiar face.

A/N: HAHAHHA The enddd

KIDDINGGG! Y'all probably hate me cause I'm putting you guys on a cliffhanger!! Love y'all though!! :)