.-home-.

⚠️WARNING SELF HARM AND ACTS OF SUICIDE!⚠️

A/N: If you want to skip through this chapter, you can. Poor Jacky. SKIP THROUGH IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THE FEROCIOUS PART!

I was walking home from school when someone gently grabbed my hand. I looked back and saw Zach. He was smiling his cute little smile that always gets me. 

"Hey Jacky? Can I walk home with you?" He asked smiling still.

"Well of course." I said letting him catch up to me. He wrapped his left arm around my waist. I smiled and blushed. We were silent most of the way home. But we were halfway to my house. 

"Jack, I'm glad we're friends for now. But once we get to know each other more we can be together." Zach said. Friends. Just friends. But he did say for now. I guess I can live with that. No I can't. I want to be more than friends. Welp looks like this is gonna bother me.

"Oh...Uhm okay. This is my house." I said opening the gate. 

"Well that's mine to the left. I live right beside you." he said smiling and pointing to the burgundy red house. Wow that's a great color on the structure of the house. 

"Well, bye. I'll see you at school tomorrow. Oh and here's my number." I said. We exchanged  numbers and waved goodbye.

I went inside and saw my dad in the kitchen with my mom and siblings. I heard sobs coming from the kitchen. I sprinted into the kitchen to find my mom on the kitchen floor sobbing. There was a large kitchen knife on the floor beside her. My dad was hovering over her yelling.

"What is going on in here?!" I yelled over him. Sydnie walked up to me and grabbed my hand dragging me upstairs with the rest of our siblings. 

"Jack, mom tried to kill herself with the...knife. But dad caught her and started hitting, yelling, and screaming at her. Obviously he doesn't understand that that's going to make it even worse." Sydnie said.

"Why is she doing that though?" I asked frantically. 

"We don't know but, dad does. We've asked him many many times but he just kept yelling at us." Sydnie explained. But I think it has to do something with me. 

"Oh shit. I'll go talk to her or I-" I got cut off by Isla.

"No daddy will yell at you. I tried talking to mommy but daddy screamed at me." Isla said. My god poor kiddo is literally about to cry. I have to do something. I can't just fucking stand around and do nothing while my mother is being yelled at. I managed to get mom away from dad and I helped her up into the car. We talked about what was happening for 2 hours straight until she said that she wanted to go inside. 

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN HE'S IN HIS ROOM*

I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my sharp razor blade. I pushed up my sleeves and hesitated to put the blade to my wrist. 1 for not being good enough. Cut. 2 having social anxiety. Cut. Liking Zach. Cut. I did it again on the other wrist. It burns so bad but in a good way. I craved the pain even more. More. Do it.  Well, obviously this isn't working. I slipped off my pants and brought the blade onto my thigh and began cutting deeper and deeper every time. There was so much blood everywhere. I did it again on my other thigh and more blood started spewing everywhere.  Then I passed out on the floor.

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is long.Love you guys! Have a nice day/night! :)

(he died...kidding he didn't)