.-the wedding-.

I can't believe today is the day that Zach and I are getting married! This is so exciting! Jonah and Corbyn are helping me and Zach get ready while Daniel is helping our families out. When I woke up this morning, Zach wasn't there. So I guess that Jonah and Corbyn got him. But now Jonah is with me helping me with the tux. Thank god he is cause I'm a nervous wreck.

"Dude you're going to be fine! There's nothing to worry about." Jonah reassured me.

"Pfft that's what you think. I hate getting up in front of people." I said. Jonah rolled his eyes and threw my shoes at me. I put them on without complaining.  Well sorta. 

There was a knock on the door. Jonah opened it and Corbyn was standing at the door.

"Yo c'mon." Corbyn said to me. I got up and rushed over to Corbyn. He led me to the alter as he called it. I waited for Zach to show up. I waited 15 minutes for him to show. And damn he looked hot. He always does but like damn. He smiled at me and winked. I blushed of course. 

"Jack. Zach." The wedding officiant said welcoming us. "We are brought here today for these two men." He continued...

"Jack. Do you take Zach as your husband?" The officiant asked.

"I do." I said looking into Zach's eyes.

"And Zach. Do you take Jack as your husband?"

"I do." Zach said smiling. 

"Then you may kiss the bride."

I pulled Zach into my arms and kissed him. He kissed me back smiling against my lips. Then there were the sounds of people clapping and cheering. 

I pulled away slowly looking into Zach's eyes. He was still smiling. So I smiled back.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said back. 

The End