.-pain-.

"JACK!?" A familiar voice yelled at me. I couldn't make out who it was. My head was fogged up in a cloud. Suddenly two hands gripped my shoulders and shook me continuing to yell my name. I couldn't get a word out all I did was groan. I slowly opened my eyes and found Daniel. Corbyn and Jonah in the background standing there in shock. How did they get into the house? The front door was locked. I made sure to lock it. Ugh I don't want to think about more. It'll only hurt me more.

"Jack come on buddy lets get you to a doctor. Jonah and Corbyn go get Zach and tell him everything." Daniel said anxiously. My vision was going in and out. I could hear people talking but I couldn't make out the words they were saying. The voices were muffled. I could hear people running in front and behind us.

"Where is Zach's house?" Jonah asked. I pointed to the house that was on the right. Daniel layed me down on the back seat and waited for the others to get into the car. 

"Jack?! Are you okay? I'm here now." A different voice said. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Zach. He looked so worried, sorry, lost, terrified. I didn't say anything. The car swerved and jerked here and there making me launch into the floorboard but Zach caught me. 

*TIME SKIP TO THE HOSPITAL*

I woke up in a very bright room. I looked around and noticed everything was kinda blurry. I rubbed my eyes and saw a figure walking up to me. I tried to focus on their face but my vision was still murky.

"Hey Jacky! You're awake!" The familiar voice said. 

"Who-who are you?" I asked trying to rack my brain to find the persons name.

"It's me Zach." He said grabbing my right hand and gently squeezing it. 

"Where is Daniel, Corbyn, and Jonah? Is my family here as well?" I asked.

"They're getting food. I told them that I'd be with you and wait for you to wake up." He said. Wait wait wait why am I even in the hospital? Then I started to panic.

"Why am I here? Get me out!" I said frantically pulling at the IV's that were in arms. Zach grabbed my wrists and I yelped. 

"Jack stop!-" Zach said getting cut off by the doctor.

"Mr. Avery needless to say why you're in here is because  you lost a lot of blood. You have severe wounds on both your wrists and thighs. You passed out and hit your head very hard on the ground. Luckily your friends found you and brought you here right away." The doctor said calmly. I groaned. 

"How long will I be here?" I asked.

"Uhm less than 2 weeks." The doctor said. I sighed sharply and Zach slowly let go of my wrists. The doctor left the room and the others came inside.

"You're awake!" They nearly screamed. They took turns hugging me carefully. I smiled. I have such great friends. And then there's Zach the one who wants to be more than friends but won't ask me out. Don't worry he'll ask you out soon. Don't stress about it. That's one of the reasons why you're here. I thought to myself. 

A/N: Hello guys! Sorry for my slowness. Just trying to plan some plots for this book. I have a few great ideas for the next 3 chapters *winks* heh heh heh. Enjoy!!