.-five months later-.

(By the way they graduated from high school and moved in with each other. I added this just so I could let you guys wouldn't let you be confused.)

Today is mine and Zach's 5 month anniversary! I can't believe it went so fast. Wow. Well, I have so much planned for today. I'm gonna take him on a special date and go eat at his favorite ice cream place. I'm gonna make this the best day he's ever had. I told the guys my plans and they're down to help me out. Thank god. 

I ran downstairs to find Corbyn and Daniel making out. I cleared my throat and they jumped. 

"Well this is awkward." Daniel said scratching the back of his neck. I huffed.

"Daniel where's Jonah?" I asked 

"Oh uh he's at Starbucks getting coffee of course and Zach went with him." Corbyn answered. Why did Zach go with him? I mean that's a good thing because I needed to get all the stuff set up at the special date. We have Tuxedo's so we're good on that part. We have our white Nike Air Jordans to go with the tuxs too. So we're all fixed up on the outfits. 

"Alright that gives me some time to set everything up." I said nodding.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Daniel asked anxiously.

"Oh well, today is mine and Zach's 5 month anniversary. How did you not know? I have been talking about it for the past week now." I said.

"Well, I didn't hear you..." Daniel said.

"God, I swear you're in your own little world. C'mon we don't have time. Let's go. I'm driving by the way." I said getting the keys before Daniel does. 

"Fuck you." Daniel mumbles.

"Mmm not my job. That's Corbyn's." That shut him up. I got a few things to put at the special date place and packed some food too. We got in the car and I drove off to a picnic area that was somewhat private. Corbyn and Daniel helped me out. They set the food down on the picnic blanket once I had it spread out. Along with the drinks. Then after we have our picnic I'm gonna bring him to his favorite ice cream place. I was in the middle of helping Corbyn and Daniel putting the fairy lights up when my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I took it out and saw that Zach texted me. I smiled and answered him.

My Baby❤:

Hey baby, where are you and the others?

Me: 

We're in town doing some stuff. Happy 5 months baby! I love you!

My Baby❤:

Oh please be safe! Happy 5 months to you too! I love you too! 

Me:

Okay baby! I'll see you in a few. Bye :)

My Baby❤:

Bye! :)

Once  we got everything all situated we went back to the house. Corbyn and Daniel went straight for Jonah. Then of course I went looking for Zach. I eventually found him upstairs in our room. I knocked on the door gently and he looked up beaming. I chuckled and walked over to him.

"Hey baby! What're you doing up here alone?" I asked.

"Oh just- y'know getting a few things. Before you ask, no you can't know what I'm getting. It'll only spoil it." He said teasingly. So a few things for me? Hmm. Well I am doing a few things for him tonight. Well might as well get that started.

I walked over to his closet and laid out his tux. He looked at me confused and I flashed a smile.

"Just put this on along with your Nike's. Okay?" I said. He nodded. I walked over to my closet and pulled out the same outfit. He giggled. 

(This is what Zach looks like...)

(And this is what Jack looks like

(And this is what Jack looks like...)

When I saw Zach standing in the doorway of the bathroom, my jaw dropped

When I saw Zach standing in the doorway of the bathroom, my jaw dropped. (Pun Intended) 

"Damn, you look hot." I said looking him up and down. He blushed and rolled his eyes.

"I could say the same." He said sheepishly. 

*FAST FORWARD TO THE PICNIC SPOT*

A/N: So so so sorry! I've been hella busy. I went to Missouri for vacation. I didn't have time to write anything. Plus the wifi and service there sucks. But, I'm back now. Writing and writing and writing for you guys! Hope you liked this long ass chapter. Baiii.