.-special day-.

So the doctors released me from the hospital 2 days early because they saw that I was doing much better. And today is, well, my 23rd birthday!!! It's so crazy. I don't even know what to say. I guess getting out of the hospital on your birthday is one hell of a present. 

"Jack, are you ready to go?" Jonah asked. I nodded. Everyone went to the car and of course Daniel rushed to the drivers side yelling, "I CALL THE DRIVERS SEAT!" Then he'd giggle evilly. We'd all chuckle and cut up. 

"Guess what today it is guys!" Corbyn yelled over everyone so that they could hear him. Everyone went silent and turned their attention to Corbyn. Oh no...He better not be doing what I think he's going to do. I thought to myself. 

"Today is this man's birthday." Corbyn said raising a hand in my direction. I hid my face in embarrassment. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!" Everyone screamed/yelled loudly. Not gonna lie it made me really happy. 

"Thank you guys." I mumbled. Zach grabbed my hand an kissed it.

"Happy birthday, Jacky." He mumbled to where only I could hear. I smiled and blushed.

"I have a couple surprises for you, Jack." He whispered. 

"Ooo I wanna see them!" I silently squealed. 

"I don't have them right now, silly. We were just in the hospital. They're in my room." He whispered. "How about you come over to my place, huh?" He asked. The thought of being in Zach's room. I gulped.

"Yeah sure. I'll ask my mom. Or no I'll text her now." I said pulling my phone out. I heard him chuckle.

Me

Hey, mom they released me from the hospital early. I'm heading home now. 

Momma:

Hey kiddo!!! Happy birthday btw!! I'm so glad they released you early. Your sisters have been worried sick about you. 

Me:

Have you heard anything from dad? 

Momma:

No, kiddo. He hasn't talked to me ever since what happened that day in the kitchen. 

Me: 

Oh...I have a question momma.

Momma:

You can ask me anything baby.

Me:

So my friend Zach wants me to come over to his house. Can I go?

Momma:

Well, of course baby. :)

Me:

Thank you momma!!! I love you!!! Tell everyone else I love them too. Bye momma.

Momma:

You're welcome baby. Love you too. I'll tell everyone else. Bye baby boy. :3

I shut off my phone and put it in my pocket. Zach was watching me the whole time. Shit was he reading the texts? Oh no. I thought to myself. He smiled crookedly.

"My mom said I could go." I mumbled tracing the scars on my wrists. He lifted my chin up and I blushed. He let go and chuckled.

"Okay! Great! Heh" He whispered slowly.

*TIME SKIP TO ZACH'S HOUSE*

A/N: Putting you on a cliffhanger for now. Next chapter will be part 2. Heh get ready!! I'm so excited to write it!!! Eeeee