.-mysterious surprise-.

It has been 2 weeks since all that went down in the downstairs bathroom. Zach's been more flirty and clingy towards me ever since the incident. But I finally got Jonah and Corbyn to actually get their lazy asses up and do their own shit. They were very pissed at me but they got over it. 

I walked into mine and Zach's room to ask Zach something but he wasn't in there. I looked in our bathroom to see if he was there showering. He wasn't in there either. I went to Dani's room looking for Daniel to ask him if he knows where Zach is. And he wasn't in his room. I went to Jonah's room and didn't see him either. I went to Corbyn's room hoping to find Corbyn in there. He was. I exhaled.

"Where in the hell is Zach, Jonah, and Daniel?" I asked. He looked up from his phone.

"Hm?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I said. Where in the hell is Zach, Jonah, and Daniel?" I said frustrated.

"Well Jonah is downstairs down god knows what. Zach and Daniel went into town. I can't tell you why though. Zach said it was some 'surprise' or some shit like that. He told me to tell you that there is a note on your pillow" Daniel said. I charged into my room and sure enough there was the note that was laying on my pillow. I picked it up and began reading it. 

"Hey, Jacky, Daniel went with me into town. I can't tell you why though because it'll ruin the surprise. Dani only went because he's also doing something for Corbyn. Don't tell him though. I put Jonah in charge. If you don't listen to him then I'll deal with you when I get back. *winks* I'll see you in a few baby boy. I love you bunches. Bye." 

-Z.H

I laughed at the note and folded it back up and put it in my dresser. I went downstairs to find Corbyn and Jonah on the couch playing Fortnite. 

"Oh beat that CORBITCH!" Jonah teased Corbyn. Corbyn started beating Jonah with his controller.

"OH SHUT HELL UP. YOU SUCK WORSE THAN ME. I LET YOU WIN" Corbyn yelled still beating Jonah with the controller. I pulled Corbyn off of him while he was still trying to attack Jonah.

"Dude chill put. It's just a game." Jonah and I said. I let Corbyn down cautiously. 

"I'm not going to do anything, guys. I'm totally chill now." He said chuckling. They continued playing while I went into the kitchen to make lunch. And right there on the counter I found a letter. With my name on it. That's weird. Who's it from? I thought to myself. I opened the letter reading these words:

Hey, Jacky. I didn't wanna add this to the note from upstairs so sorry for the confusion. But yeah, anyways, in your closet you'll find black jeans with holes and a white Supreme shirt. I want you to put those on along with your white Air Forces. I'll be there at 2:30. Be ready by then. And tell Corbyn to look in the laundry room for a note. I love you baby.

-Z.H

"Corbyn there's a surprise for you in the laundry room. Don't ask me why though because I have no idea." I yelled from the kitchen. I did as Zach told me. A couple hours later, Zach and Daniel showed up. Corbyn, Jonah, and I were already downstairs watching The Little Mermaid. 

"Fucking finally, god, the hell did y'all go?" Corbyn said throwing down the controller and charging at Daniel in which he was laughing. Daniel caught him in his arms and just kept laughing. I walked over to Zach and he instantly pulled me into his arms kissing all over my face.

"God, I missed you. Mm" He said. "Now let's go. Our reservation is at 3:30." He added. 

"We should get going to Corby." I overheard Daniel say.

"Wait where are we going?" Corbyn asked frantically. Daniel just giggled. 

"I'll be here. Just waiting for you guys to get back." Jonah said. Then we left in separate cars of course.

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update. I will get better at this. But there are more chapters in the writing process.