.-the talk-.

When I looked over to my left and there he stood. He was smiling. His cheeks flushed a light pink. I looked back at Daniel. Oh my god I can't believe he's doing this to me.

"Just talk to him, Jack. Grow some fucking balls and tell him. Zach also wants to talk to you." Daniel said. I rolled my eyes.

"Daniel you know I can't- you know I have really bad social anxiety. Why do y'all do this to me?" I said furiously. I got up and looked at Zach in the eyes. What beautiful eyes he has. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the boys bathroom.

"Jack?" Zach said. That was the very first time I've ever heard his velvet like voice. It literally sounds like you're listening to someone sing you to sleep. The way he said my name gave me chills. (PUN INTENDED.)

"Yes Zach?" I asked nervously. God I'm gonna beat Daniel. He knows I can't do this shit.

"I was wanting to talk to you. Daniel told me that you wanted to talk to me too." Zach said sheepishly. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. What!? Now I'm definitely going to beat Daniel. 

"Yeah, I guess I do." I lied. I mean don't get me wrong I wanna tell Zach but I just can't. Ugh I hate having social anxiety. Fuck it. I'm gonna tell him.

"You can go first if you'd like." Zach suggested. I nodded and inhaled.

"Zach, uhm I like you. But not as a friend...I like you in a different way. What Daniel, Corbyn, and Jonah call it is a 'crush'" I whispered sheepishly. His eyes lit up with so many emotions. 

"Well, to make it even. I also like you more than a friend. That's what I wanted to tell you." He whispered back.

"So that explains why you were staring at me all throughout our Algebra 1 class?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's why." He said scratching the back of his head. I walked over to him and pecked him on the lips.

"Is that all you wanted to share with me?" I asked smirking. 

"Y-yeah." He stuttered. We walked out of the bathroom with our hands intertwined. I had a huge smile splattered on my face. We walked back into the cafeteria and sat down with the others. 

A/N: Hi.

-