.-dirty secrets-.

Zach and I woke up with no clothes on.  We smirked and laughed. We remembered what happened last night. Zach's reaction was so priceless. I was the first one to wake so I pushed the covers off of me because it was hot and to see what he'd do seeing us laying naked in the bed. When he woke up he sat up quickly and looked around.

"Hey, I'm down here." I said giggling. He looked down at me flustered.

"Why-why are we naked? WAIT DON'T TELL ME-" He nearly screamed stopping mid sentence. I chuckled. He looked at me abruptly. 

"We had sex didn't we?" He asked. I nodded.

"You seemed to have enjoyed yourself too. You and I gave each other to my pleasure. Well, mostly you. You gave me head." I said coaxingly. He blushed a very vibrant red color and hid his face. I laughed and got up from the bed. He looked me up and down. He bit his lip and the sight of my dick. I giggled and walked over to the dresser grabbing Calvin Klein underwear and socks. 

"C'mon Zachy. Quit staring at me like that." I said grabbing a Gucci shirt and black ripped jeans. We got dressed and went downstairs to find Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel in the kitchen having a conversation. It looked kinda important. 

"Hey guys. What're you talking about?" I asked looking at them one at a time. They looked at me and Zach then started giggling like they have a secret. A dirty secret. I hate when they do this shit. 

"Yeah, we have to tell y'all something. Jo already knows." Daniel said. I looked at Zach confused.

"Well, what is it?" Zach asked for me. Daniel and Corbyn gulped. 

"Go ahead and tell them, Bean. There's no reason to be nervous. Or I'll do it?" Daniel said. 

"No, I'll do it." Corbyn said looking at us. Then he continued, "So like Daniel said, Jo already knows. And well, uhm a few weeks back, me and Daniel started dating. We ended up having sex." I knew it. I knew they were dating. It was soooo obvious. They've been so attached to each other. 

"Awww! That's so cuteee!" I said. Zach ran to Daniel and hugged him while went to Corbyn and hugged him.

"I'm so proud of you buddy!" I whispered. 

"So are y'all gonna tell us what y'all did last night?" Jonah asked while smirking. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah, we had sex. Is that what you wanna know?" I asked sourly. 

"Okay sheesh. Sorry, I was just asking." Jonah said raising his hands up in an "I surrender" type of way and backs up. We all started laughing and picking on each other. I jumped onto the counter with Zach. Jonah cleared his throat.

"Guys can I tell y'all something?" He asked. We all looked at him confused.

"Yeah, bud. What is it?" Daniel asked. Jonah breathed in sharply and let it out.

"I'm Asexual...That's why I'm never interested in dating anyone." Jonah confessed. We all gasped and ran at Jonah attacking him with hugs. Then we just celebrated.