The New Girlfriend

Hey guys! So I didn't get 5 votes but I did get 3 and a comment! Haha, I probably sound pathetic to you guys, but this is my first story on wattpad so I'm not that known. :) But anyway, enjoy.

_________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Seven-The New Girlfriend

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

I groaned, stupid alarm clock! Whoever invented alarms clocks was a genius and an idiot at the same time. Could they not have thought of a more pleasant way to wake people up from their peaceful slumber?!

I sighed and lazily got off my bed. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then took a nice, long shower. That's the good thing; I can get a long shower without worrying about time because I do not put make-up on or style my hair in a special way.

I went back into my room with a towel wrapped around me and changed into some shorts that came to my mid-thighs and a white off-the-shoulders shirt. I kept my hair how it was because I was starting to run out of time and it looked fine to me.

I made cereal for myself and ate it really fast. I decided to take my car today because I did not feel like walking. My legs hurt from all the dancing Noah and I did yesterday.

I reached school just before the first bell rang. I quickly got my stuff from my locker and walked to History. I hate history. I am not going to take it unless I absolutely have to in college. I mean, I am not becoming anything that involves history. I might need to know the first fake heart transplant and stuff, but that is better than actual history.

"Hola!" I said to Noah as I sat down next to him.

He smirked, "You taking Spanish?"

"Actually no, my mom is Hispanic and she taught me."

"Your mom is Hispanic?" His eyes were looking me up and down.

"Yeah, but I look like my dad, so I don't look Hispanic."

He nodded as his confusion passed, "Speaking of your dad, where is he? He didn't come to the dinner Friday."

I sighed, but luckily the bell rang and Mr. Johnson started talking, "Okay class! Settle down!" He then went on to talk about more history and I pretended that I was listening intently so I would not have to tell Noah about my dad.

The last thing I would need is pity. The only reason I told Rose is because I felt she needed to know; she was becoming a really close friend of mine. My mom and I barely ever talked about it.

Looking at it, Noah and my dad are the same. Players, from one girl to the other. Emily cheated on him, but that does not mean he had not cheated on her. He probably had. I sighed. I could not exactly judge since I did not know him so well.

It was lunch before I realized it, and I was sitting with Rose, luckily at our original table. Alex was not feeling well or something.

"And then I turn around and see my brother sticking cinnamon sticks up his nose. I mean where the heck did he get cinnamon sticks from?!" Rose exclaimed while laughing.

I laughed too. She was telling me about a time when she and her brother were younger. Her brother would purposely do things their mom did not like because he enjoyed how it bugged her. Her brother was out of the house and married. I could tell she missed him.

I looked up to see Noah and Emily walk in the cafeteria hand in hand. I thought he broke up with her?

Rose saw my confused expression and followed my gaze, "You know, they're dating, so it's completely normal for them to hold hands."