PLEASE READ IF YOU LIKE MAKING COVERS!!

So, wait! Before you get out of this; PLEASE READ IF YOU MAKE COVERS!! I am in like a desperate need of one! I don't know why, but I just can't get the perfect one! One that shows fun times AND the deep relationship they share. Uh, but can you PLEASE make me cover? I'd really appreciate it! I'd really love you for it! And if I don't use your cover, I'll put it on the side and still show people. :D And I just have one requirement: can you have it say "It's impossible to escape love...and its heartbreaking ways..." Thank!

So that was One and Only, and now is my other story, Going Crazy! I made the cover for this one so I know it's crappy but you can't blame me, I made it in two minutes. For this one, I don't really care what you use as long as you picturize their not-so-friendly-tad-bit-FWB friendship. I'll paste the summary right here so that you know what it's about:

When life gives you two choices, you obviously pick the better one right? Well, Sydney thought she was picking the better choice, too, when she chose to go to Highborn University of Fine Arts to pursue her bachelor's degree in her dream career, photography, over living off her parents' money. Little did she know, that she had made a horrible decision. The guy she was falling for, Chase, is now getting engaged when she returns. She's angry that Chase would do such a thing, then sad she can't change it, and finally forced to suppress her feelings and be happy for her best friend. That is, until she stumbles upon his fiancee's secret. One that could help or destroy Sydney. If she can't prove that she isn't playing a sick game, she may just lose Chase forever...

So...will you please make me a cover? I'd like them by the 11th of this month, but I know that's such a short notice, so I won't mind if you give it to me after. It's just that the 12th is when I'll be able to reach a computer long enough to change the cover. :) Private message me the link to the cover! Thanks once again guys!

God, I sound so desperately desperate.

And One and Only isn't done! It hasn't even reached it's climax! :D