Santa Monica Pier

I had this really big thing to go to on Friday and Saturday night for two weeks, and boy am I tired!! But I am writing this over sleep for you guys cause I love you all!! And thanks for commenting and voting so much on the last chapter!

And I am going to take it slow until the competition because I want you guys to see their relationship develop because something BIG is going to happen after the competition! So those of you who read my rants, know something is going to happen, so I want to show Jade and Noah's relationship develop. :)

And I know Jade is stupid, dense, an idiot, etc. but that's just the way her character is. :)

The cover to the side is by CerialKiller!! Thank you!!

Anyways, enjoy!

_________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Twenty-Four - Santa Monica Pier

"Oh my gosh, Jade! Can you believe I lost my virginity to THE Alex Stoner!" Rose exclaimed while pacing my room. I was here to pack clothes and Rose decided that she wanted to help me.

I chuckled at her stunned and still slightly shocked expression, "Rose, it's been almost a week since you lost it to him."

She glared at me, "Actually, it's been six days, four hours, and," she looked at the white watch on her wrist for a few seconds, "thirty-eight minutes."

I put my hands up, palms facing her, "Whoa, I don't need to know the exact time he took you."

She glared at me a little more before breaking out in an ear-splitting grin, "Sorry, I just can't believe we made love! I want to do it again! It was wonderful! It hurt at first, but then, oh god, it was the most amazing feeling I've ever had! And you were right! He said I was the best he's every had and that I'm the only one he'll ever love!"

I wrinkled my nose, "Spare me my innocence, Rose. I don't want to know exactly what happened between you two." Honestly, I was very happy for her, I knew she loved him a lot and him her. They were such an adorable couple.

Rose rolled her eyes at me, "As if you won't be doing it one day with Noah."

I tensed, "Actually I won't be."

She sat down by me, "Just imagine it, Jade, losing your virginity to Noah Evers."

As she said that, images of Noah kissing my neck and along my jaw flooded my mind. And slowly the images turned to those of us in a bed, kissing passionately, lips always interlocked, while his fingers trailed all over my bare skin and mine roamed his. I felt heat rising up my neck as I thought of such dirty thoughts of him and I.

I heard the sound of fingers snapping and then zoned back in to see Rose's fingers in front of my face. "Hello, Jade?"

I snapped my head to where she was seated on my bed by me, "Huh?"

Her lips slowly curled into a smug smile, "Naughty naughty, Jade, already fantasizing about it, ha?"

I gave her a nervous laugh, "Of course I wasn't thinking about Noah and I, uh, um in..." I trailed off as my cheeks flamed again.

"I can see it on your face, Jade, you were thinking dirty thoughts. Don't try to lie to me."

I sighed internally knowing she wouldn't let it go unless I reeled the conversation back to her beloved Alex. "How did Alex meeting your parents go?" I asked her curiously. I really did want to know, but I hadn't gotten the chance to ask her.

Her eyes gleamed, "They absolutely loved him! Usually they don't like the guys I date, but they seemed to really get along with Alex!"

I smiled brightly at her, "That's great, Rose! Now we know there'll be no problems with your guys's marriage."